Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 154 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 168 reviews
on April 20, 2016
My daughter loves ballet and has asked me to read her this book many times after receiving it for her birthday. My husband wasn't too sure we should be reading a book to her about wearing her tutu everywhere but we've not had any problems so far ;) It's a cute story that's an easy read. One I don't mind reading every day for a week!
on August 4, 2016
This is a very cute book. I wanted a little gift (other than flowers) to give to my 5 year old granddaughter after her dance recital and I thought this filled the bill nicely. She hasn't really commented on it - everything was a little chaotic that day - but I thought it was really cute - so I was pleased to give it to her and it commemorates the day.
on January 19, 2017
My 4 year old niece was given this book for Christmas. She has been talking about ballerina for months. Our family are big readers. When I saw that the little girl in the book loves to dance, gets a tutu and gets to take dance lessons I knew this would be a perfect book. She loves it. She helped me sing the short song that the little girl sings while wearing her tutu everywhere.
on March 21, 2017
I bought this as a gift for a friend! It's a super cute story and she really enjoyed it. The price is a wonderful and it's a nice story about a little girl who feels confident in her tutu! I would definitely recommend for a young girl. I went ahead and bought another for my own daughter!
on January 15, 2017
My daughter (now 22) had this book when she was little and it was one of her favorites (so much so that it's in her memory box). Now I bought a copy for my granddaughter. It's an adorable story with great illustrations.
on July 23, 2017
A sweet book for many little girls that where their tutus everywhere.
on March 21, 2017
Granddaughter loves it
on July 28, 2016
My daughter loves this book. Very cute pictures and story. Perfect for any girl probably 6 and younger who loves anything girly and cute!

We started buying books instead of cards for our kids at Christmas. This was one that we bought and wrote a note and signed the inside cover, and hope to keep for many years.
on January 28, 2016
3yo daughter worships this book. We read it almost every night. It's very sweet and hits home for my daughter because she, too, wears her little tutu everywhere. Pretty drawings, sweet story, perfect for a ballet obsessed little girl.
on February 22, 2017
My girls love their tutus and their tutu book. I would recommend getting this book earlier rather than later. My girls are 3 and I know that they will grow out of this book very soon at this point.