Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "WearEver C944S2 Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Coati..." and save 47% off the $31.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
WearEver C944S2 Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Coating Scratch Resistant PTFE PFOA and Cadmium Free Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe 10-Inch and 8-Inch Fry Pan Cookware Set, 2-Piece, Gold
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The softtouch silicone handles allow for a comfortable and secure grip. The handles can cook with high temperature up to 350 Degree F
- The PTFE-Free, PFOA-Free, Cadmium-Free and Recyclable allow you to cook healthily and is environmental friendly
- The heavy gauge aluminum with ceramic coating offers superior stain resistance, superior scratch resistance and is the most durable ceramic cookware for WearEver
- High quality aluminum base provides even heat distribution for you to cook efficiently
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. Safe for all cooking methods except induction. Cooking surface able to reach 700 Degree F; oven safe to 350 Degree F; Dishwasher Safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||my Goods||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 13.25 x 6.5 in||12 x 13.25 x 6.5 in||11.5 x 12.5 x 4.5 in||9.5 x 17 x 1.6 in|
|Item Weight||2.8 lbs||2.45 lbs||1.8 lbs||2.2 lbs|
|Size||10-Inch and 8-Inch||10-Inch and 8-Inch||12-Inch||Large|
WearEver C944S264 Dishwasher Safe 8-Inch and 10-Inch Fry Pan, Champagne Gold. WearEver ceramic cookware is PFOA-‐free and PTFE-‐free. The ceramic surface provides easy release while cooking and quick cleanup
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These WearEver pans look great in gold, and provide a value which cannot be ignored.
Handles are riveted with good quality they have not become loose.
Great product I LOVE them. I recommend them for sure.
Wish I got a lid with them only complaint.
I added these two pans to the collection, even though I have higher end stainless pans and cast iron options that I use to impress guests with my induction cooking unit. These are great for daily "me" use. I wipe the pan clean nearly immediately after cooking before food particles harden, hand wash everything using dawn, baby them with good quality silicon spoons and spatulas, and clean them at least same day of use (no overnighting!). If things get rarely weird with sticky goo, soaking then using either using a small amount of Bon Ami or Bar Keeper's Friend with dawn, soak for a couple of hours, then add water and gently use a soft pad to clean takes care of everything.
I have one of those handheld temp measures (Masione® Temperature Gun Non-contact Digital Laser Infrared Ir Thermometer available here at Amazon). It seems like the construction of this series of pans heats evenly with the weirdly designed bottoms they use on these pans.
This Pure Living series along with their stainless pots have been very useful additions to my kitchen.