WearEver C944SA Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Coating Scratch-Resistant PTFE PFOA and Cadmium Free Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Cookware Set, 10-Piece, Gold
|Price:||$87.90 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Soft touch and ergonomic silicone riveted handle, Sear and deglaze with ease, cook at high temperature (up to 350-degree F)
- PTFE-Free, PFOA-Free, Cadmium-Free, Recyclable
- Superior stain resistance, Superior scratch resistance, Durable ceramic cookware
- High performance, perfect cooking, easy ceramic nonstick, High quality aluminum base
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, Safe for all cooking methods except induction
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: WearEver C944SA Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Coating Scratch-Resistant PTFE PFOA and Cadmium Free Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Cookware Set, 10-Piece, Gold
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Size||10-Piece||12-piece Cookware Set||14-Piece||Big|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
What isn't shown in the picture is the 2 pans shown uncovered are actually a perfect fit for the 2 smallest lids. So all 5 pans in this set can be covered, just not at the same time.
I do really enjoy cooking in these pans. All of the lids have steam-holes. I like cooking rice in the saucepan because I don't have the problems of boiling over or sticking to the bottom like my old ones. So far, nothing has stuck to these pans. They have been easy to cook with and easy to clean.
I had been researching and shopping around for a new pan set for a while and decided on the wearever pure living set for several reasons. I wanted to stop using teflon. I like my cast iron, but it's not always convenient, nor is it truly non-stick. I considered hard anodized aluminum, but learned that cooking in those pans added aluminum to food, especially when cooking acidic foods such as lemon or tomato sauce. Also many such pans are still coated with teflon.
Once I decided on ceramic coated pans, this pan set was an easy choice. I found significantly lower reviews on other similarly priced pans. I did find some sets that were reviewed just as highly, but they were far more expensive. And not all of them were cadmium-free. Plus this wearever set has silicone handles, so they can safely go in the oven. I really like that.
In summary, I'm quite happy with my choice. I feel like I bought the best pans I could have in my price range.
Just a quick update.Read more ›
IMPORTANT:::: As long as you season the nonstick like the directions say the nonstick will stay for a long time. I used coconut oil to season the pans before I use them because coconut oil has really small molecules to penetrate deep into the surface.This keeps my pans looking great and very usable. I am loving the fact that they are non- toxic!
IRRELEVANT stuff ::::(p.s. LADIES::: coconut oil is the only oil on earth with molecules small enough to penetrate the hair cuticle and it makes a great hair treatment for less and it's all natural and great for the skin even as a natural lubricant ***wink wink **!!!!)
You would think because they are white on the inside that they would be hard to clean but since I use the coconut oil to season the pans the food just slides right off with hot water! They heat up super fast and really even on my crappy electric stove. I also love the handles very ergonomic and comfortable.
MUY MUY IMPORTANTE:::: FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS for care and you won't end up like some of these 3star 2star reviewers.
:::::DO NOT USE HIGH HEAT SETTING ON THESE PANS!::::: They don't need it! The medium-high heat is like high heat for these pans they evenly distribute all the heat very well. If you use high heat for everything you will ruin these pans.I had to drill that into my husbands head! lol
I will def purchase these again if I had to in the future!
:::::P.S. ALSO EQUALLY IMPORTANT:::::If you do buy them make sure you keep the cardboard packaging to stack them. DO NOT stack these unless you have a paper towel or something to protect them from scratching.
- healthier than most non-stick ones on the market (I wouldn't touch Teflon with a 9 foot pole)
- the price is reasonable
- the pieces are just the right shape and size
- sturdy, not too light, heats pretty evenly
- not nearly as heavy as enameled cast iron (which supposed to be THE healthiest cookware), which is great for the wrists
- they do not slide around on my gas burner as some of my other pots.
- cleans up really nicely and without effort. Seriously, no other cookware I owned before cleaned up as easily as this one, inside and out. A wipe of a sponge with a drop of dishsoap is all it takes, rinse, done. For this reason, I havent even felt the need to put it in the dishwasher - saving energy.
- it is husband-proof, even when he overboiled or burnt something, it cleaned up just as easily.
- the handles stay cool and they are comfortable, I especially like the larger lid handles
- the lids fit well and the tiny vent hole in the lid allows some steam to escape, preventing pressure from lifting the lid. No need to prop up the lid with a wooden spoon.
- the lids are also heat proof and can be used in the oven as well
- looks nice, the color goes with just about anything
- I like the white interior, I can actually see how clean it is
- made in USA, YAY, I'd like more manufacturing to return home. Sick of seeing contaminated Asian junk flooding our stores. (sorry, I couldn't resist adding that)
- can't think of any at this point.
- don't care for the utensil set that came with it. I prefer silicone utensils.
We have been heavily using the set daily for 2 months now and it is still perfect, inside and out. I like it so much that I ordered a second set. That never happened before with a cookware set.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Have used the set for a month and there are no problems. Some have reported problems after several months so I will follow up in 6 months. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great pans. Easy clean up. I am conscious of not having the heat too high on my electric stove when using these pans. I had read that in other reviews. Read morePublished 3 days ago by L. James
I love them! They are so easy to cook with and easy to clean. I plan on buying my mom and brother a set for Christmas!Published 4 days ago by Telena Cooper
The skillets were non stick for about three or four months so I threw they out. The pots are still good though and I will be using those for a long time to come.Published 4 days ago by Y Bazor
Overall very happy with these pans. Especially for the price. My household has been using them multiple times per day for normal cooking and the pans performed great and are... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Tony Lucido
This cookware is amazing! Not many last in my house but this has withstood my teenager who burns everything. Couldn't be happier!Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Got this set as a gift 2 years ago and I've been a user and fan of Wearever pans for 30+ years. This set is really nice looking and I was surprised at the non-stick quality for a... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Shawn Reed
Thin metal and the white inside was a big mistake. They are so hard to clean.Published 7 days ago by Stacy Ferguson
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.