Bark Brite All Weather Neoprene Paw Protector Dog Boots with Reflective Velcro Straps in 5 Sizes!
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Dog Tested and Dog Approved! High Quality Neoprene Dog Boots that Conform and Cling to your dog's Natural Paw Shape. Very Water Resistant, Puncture and Tamper Resistant, and Aid in Traction.
- Bark Brite Booties are Great for all Weather Conditions, Indoor and Outdoor Activities including Walking, Running, Hiking, Hunting, and other Moderate Performances. Great Water Shoes and for Rainy Days!
- Will Keep your Pup's Paws Clean, Dry, and Safe with Protection from Ice and Snow, Hot Asphault, Sharp Objects, Rocks, Wet Surfaces, and Many More.
- Booties come with 2 Reflective Velcro Straps for Better Visibility and Easy Adjustment. 3.5 inch Slit in Back of Booties to make the On/Off Process Easy and Comfortable. Tough and Durable Non-Skid Soft Sole and Lined Inside to Control Temperature.
- 5 Sizes Available. Please Measure your Dog's Paw Length by Full Rounded Width for Best Fit. Material Will Expand, Much Like a Glove, so Choose Size Accordingly. Booties Extend Beyond Sole 4.5 Inches to Secure Placement and Ensure the Booties Stay On! Each Set Includes all 4 Booties.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Breed Recommendations for Size Extra Large (4.0")
German Shepard, Doberman Pinscher, Rottweiler, Bloodhound.
Remember, these booties may require maneuvering to put on. Inquire about custom size if necessary.
These booties are designed for a snug, spandex-like fit. If you want a looser fit,
or do not want to push your dog's paw into the bootie, order the next larger size.
For example, Model size paws measure 4.25" and he can wear both size large and extra large.
How to put on
Completely unfasten all straps. Pull opening of bootie wide, and guide your dog's paw
all the way to the toe end of bootie. Fit should be snug, much like a shoe, and may
require some effort. Refasten straps, and pull as tight as comfortable. Your dog may
walk funny at first; this is completely normal.
Please do not leave booties on for extended periods of time in extreme heat conditions.
Please note: these booties are soft soled and will wear down with constant use on abrasive surfaces.
Size: XL (4.0 in.)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?