All Weather Neoprene Paw Protector Dog Boots with Reflective Straps in 5 Sizes!
Enhance your purchase
- Dog Tested and Dog Approved! High Quality Breathable Neoprene Dog Booties that Conform to your Dog's Natural Paw Shape and will Not Inhibit Natural Paw Movements. New and Improved Durable Rubber Sole with Tread. Water Resistant, Puncture Resistant, and Aid in Traction.
- Bark Brite Booties are Great for all Weather Conditions, Indoor and Outdoor Activities including Walking, Running, Hiking, Hunting, Swimming, and other Moderate Performances. Great Water shoes, Snow shoes, and Protection on Rainy Days! Please note: These boots are not waterproof but are for protection.
- Will Keep your Pup's Paws Clean, Dry, and Safe with Protection from Ice and Snow, Hot Asphalt, Sharp Objects, Rocks, Wet Surfaces, and Many More.
- Booties come with 2 Elastic Reflective Straps for 360 Degree Visibility and Easy Adjustment. 3.5 inch Slit in Back of Booties to make the On/Off Process Easy and Comfortable. Tough and Durable Non-Skid Soft Rubber Sole with Tread. Recently Upgraded Heel Guard for Extra Durability. Lightly Lined Inside to Control Temperature.
- 5 Sizes Available. Please Measure Full Rounded Width of your Dog's Paw, as Shown in Images and Reference Size Chart for Best Fit. Material is Flexible and will Expand. Booties Extend Beyond Sole 4.5 Inches to Secure Placement and Ensure the Booties Stay On! Each Set Includes all 4 Booties.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Bark Brite wants to encourage you to pursue your dreams, learn something new, and make time to enjoy the important things. We are a small company working out of our home in coastal NC, designing dog products based on our adventures and experiences with our Golden Retriever, Simba.
What makes our product unique?Bark Brite is different than all of the other brands. When you choose Bark Brite, you can rest assured you are purchasing a product that has been researched, specially designed, thoroughly tested and continuously upgraded based on your feedback.
Why we love what we do?Bark Brite specializes in innovative designs to enhance your pup’s life. Our objective is to create products that protect your dog and improve your adventures, so you never have to leave your best friend behind.
Why Choose Bark Brite Booties?
Booties That Stay On
Even during high performance activities like running, hiking, and swimming.
Conform to Natural Paw Shape
No clunky soles to weigh your pup's paws down. Will not inhibit natural paw movements.
Protection From The Elements
Neoprene material allows water to pass through while still providing insulation and protection from unseen objects.
Aid in Joint Support and Traction
The neoprene material and snug fit provide support for joints, much like a brace, and traction for uneven or slippery terrain.
How to Measure Your Pup's Paw for Bark Brite Booties
- Please be precise when measuring. Pull the measuring tape snug against the paw for the most accurate reading.
- Record exact measurement. Bark Brite Booties are designed for a snug fit and correct sizing is important. Reference size chart.
- If measurement falls between sizes, size down for proper snug fit. Listed Breeds are only recommendations.
- Please measure your pup's paw according to the guidelines depicted above.
- Check the measurement range on the Size Chart to see which size bootie will fit best.
- If measurement falls between sizes, size down for proper snug fit
- Listed breeds are only recommendations and may vary.
- Bark Brite Booties are designed for a snug fit for best performance.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.3 x 3.1 x 2.9 inches; 8.16 Ounces
- Date First Available : April 16, 2015
- Manufacturer : CeeSquared
- ASIN : B00W8GMLNI
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By KIMMY on July 25, 2016
*The video and pictures were of her first try on.
By MP on August 24, 2017
*The video and pictures were of her first try on.
By Martin A. Smith on August 26, 2015
By Sandra M Pratt on April 9, 2017
By mom2tne on July 22, 2016
I have vids and pics of Uno wearing his boots on many surfaces. Uno pulls his handlers wheel chair among other tasks. The traction the boots provide is excellent on slippery floors while pulling the chair.
Top reviews from other countries
Sie lassen sich gut anzuziehen.
Durch den doppelten Klettverschluss kann man sie sehr gut befestigen.
Sie sind sehr biegsam.
Das Material ist stabil.
Ich verwende sie für eine meiner afghanischen Windhundhündinnen, die an den Füßen nicht nur extrem viele Haare hat, sondern diese sind auch Faserstruktur her sehr schwer trocknend. Man glaubt nicht, was es da für Unterschiede gibt.
Ohne die Schuhe müssten wir die Füße nach jedem Gassi gehen im Wasser reinigen, wodurch sie über Stunden am Tag nasse Füße hätte, was nicht nur schädlich für die Gelenke wäre, sondern auch Fußpilz fördern würde.
Ich bin super froh, diese Schuhe gefunden zu haben und gebe begeisterte 5 Sterne.