- Paperback: 98 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (August 25, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1448686725
- ISBN-13: 978-1448686728
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #17,581,263 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Weather Science Stories and Experiments Paperback – August 25, 2009
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
Sharon Slayton is a published web author and regular "expert" contributor for Demand Studios on eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/members/sms4change-articles.html. She has been a featured in-house science and ESL writer for Forum Education and Sweden-based www.globalteenagers.net, and also writes a monthly feature column for radio personality and Educational Therapist, Lorraine Pursell, http://www.lorrainepursell.com/single-pages/, on "Connecting Life with ADD." She and Lorraine Pursell are also co-producing a 2008 Seminar Series on parenting and life for children today, "Connecting Kids with ADD."
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|