|Item Weight||5.3 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||11.26 x 9.53 x 1.89 inches|
|Item model number||#501Black|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||Seal around the door-Large|
|Special Features||★Made of soft rubber, easy cut to size and won’t damage your doors.|
|Warranty Description||NOT CONFIDENT BUYING A NEW PRODUCT? It’s 12-month return policy and warranty should calm your worries! VITAM AMO provides a 12-month 100% no questions asked money back guarantee from the date of purchase. If you’re not completely satisfied with the item purchase simply let us know, and you'll be offered a FULL REFUND or replacement! Enjoy this absolutely RISK-FREE purchase.|
VITAM AMO Weather Stripping Seal Strip for Doors/Windows 18 Feet, Self-Adhesive Backing Seals Large Gap (from 5/16 inch to 15/32 inch), Easy Cut to Size
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended Uses For Product||Windows,Doors,Window,Door|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SEAL AND KEEP OUT UNWANTED WIND, WATER, LIGHT AND SOUND! - The simple use of the draught excluder around a door or window frame can drastically help keep a comfortable temperature in your home. It's made of a flexible material and will not freeze or crack under extreme temperatures. Use together with other VITAM AMO Brand weatherization products to make your home more comfortable and energy efficient all year long. It seals large gap from 5/16’’ to 15/32’'.
- EPDM MATERIAL! This sealing strip is made of VITAM AMO's specially formulated EPDM rubber, which has excellent performance in low temperature environment, extrusion-resilience coefficient and durability. VITAM AMO weatherstripping can be used for both inside and outside application, for commercial or residential doors to help control your environment.
- A QUICK SOLUTION! NO TOOLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - The length of seal stripping is 18 feet. If the length of a roll is not enough for use, just purchase more rolls for extension. SUPER STRONG SELF-ADHESIVE door/window weather stripping is covered on one side with a strong sticky substance. Install it just by tearing the yellow film on the surface. It works on doors, windows, car trunks, hatches, electrical enclosures, coolers, lids and more.
- SPECIAL SOUNDPROOF HOLES DESIGN - VITAM AMO sealing strip has a special design with multi holes. The multi holes always reduce the sound propagation on both sides of the door, and they absorb a portion of the sound waves to reduce the noise. Also, these holes can effectively reduce the pressing force between the door and the door frame while the door is being closed, thereby reducing the sound of closing the door.
Customer ratings by feature
VITAM AMO Weather Stripping #501
VITAM AMO D-shaped EPDM rubber seal, with a thickness of 31/64'' (12mm) and a width of 35/64'' (14mm). It seals large gap from 5/16’’ (8mm) to 15/32’' (12mm). The length of seal stripping is 18 feet. If the length of a roll is not enough for use, just purchase more rolls for extension.
HIGH QUALITY EPDM RUBBER MATERIAL FOR DOORS AND WINDOWS！
The special formula of EPDM Rubber developed by VITAM AMO has excellent flexibility, durability and low temperature resistance. Guaranteed to remain flexible for 10 years.
Combining exceptional acoustical performance with sealing performance makes our weatherize products superior to others on the market today
VITAM AMO's popular D-shaped weather stripping are available in a variety of specially designed shapes, with several height and width variations. Since each product is made from a custom high quality EPDM rubber, they'll provide excellent resistance to water absorption, sunlight Aging, low temperature, and compression set. D EPDM rubber seals also reduce vibration and cancel some noise. With a general temperature rating of -140°F to +400°F, our seal strips are ideal for numerous applications.
Improve your indoor living environment with VITAM AMO special design Weatherstrip Seal. It's made of a flexible material and will not freeze or crack under extreme temperatures.
Made of high quality EPDM rubber with excellent flexibility! Resistance to:
- Water Absorption - Excellent
- Sunlight Aging - Excellent
- Low Temperature – Excellent
- Compression Set – Good
You can use these half-round rubber seals between a variety of two substrates that have even or uneven gaps, such as:
- -Doors (house, garage, auto, RV, etc.)
- -Car trunks
- -Electrical enclosures
- -And more
SAVE MONEY WITH VITAM AMO WEATHER STRIPPING!
Cracks and gaps around windows and doors are a leading cause in high-energy costs in your home throughout the year. These self-adhesive seal strips are a great solution for sealing gaps around doors and windows, forming a barrier against things that want to come in from outside. Your HVAC system cools and heats your home more efficiently when you install weatherstripping to doors and windows. You can save some money on winterization with just a little weather stripping. It is self-adhesive and does not require any tools to be installed. It is easy and doesn't take a lot of time. Use together with other VITAM AMO Brand weatherization products to make your home more comfortable and energy efficient all year long.
|VITAM AMO Weather Stripping #501||VITAM AMO Weather Stripping #502||VITAM AMO Door Sweep #201-black||VITAM AMO Door Sweep #201-white||VITAM AMO Door Sweep #201-brown||VITAM AMO Door Sweep #201-grey|
|Material||EPDM Rubber||EPDM Rubber||Silicone||Silicone||Silicone||Silicone|
|Sealed gap size||Large Gap From 5/16'' to 15/32''||Medium Gap From 1/4'' to 3/8''||Less than 1-3/32"||Less than 1-3/32"||Less than 1-3/32"||Less than 1-3/32"|
|No tools required||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Features of shape design||D-shaped||D-shaped||Triple-fin||Triple-fin||Triple-fin||Triple-fin|
Material: EPDM Rubber
Installation: Self-adhesive (no tools required)
Length: 18 feet (5.5m). If the length of a roll is not enough for use, just purchase more rolls for extension.
Width (adhesive backing): 35/64 inch (14mm)
Thickness: 31/64 inch (12mm)
Seals large gap from 5/16’’ (8mm) to 15/32’' (12mm)
How to Use
1. Apply to clean, dry surface.
2. Peel protective backing from starting end of roll.
3. Locate and press end of tape in place.
4. Working the length of tape, press in place as you continue to remove protective backing.
5. As you approach desired length, cut to fit before removing all the protective backing.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By patrina coverdell on June 18, 2022
Definitely the best aftermarket solution I've found for DIY door seal/stripping.
Top reviews from other countries
Unfortunately it behaves more like a rubber tube, and if the gap is too small it doesn't compress and resists the door from closing.
It is effective if the door gap is larger than 5mm, otherwise it will prevent the door from shutting.
The adhesive is really weak and it's depressed into the piping so it doesn't hold consistently.
Great product. Glue on it is superb too. removal will be easy too due to the mesh they used beneath the glue.