Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 401 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 512 reviews
on December 30, 2010
These are great mats!!! Definitely a little pricey, but if you want the best floor protection and neat, clean look in your vehicle they are worth the price. One piece of advice is DO NOT buy from Weathertech directly. Since Weathertech sets the price no matter where you buy them it cost the same so originally I thought it would be best to go directly to the manufacturers website to make certain I would get the right item and fit. I even called to order instead of ordering online so I could talk to a Weathertech representative to make certain my order was correct. Well long story short after receiving the wrong mats 4 TIMES (had to send back one box with three wrong orders in it and refuse another that was sent incorrect) AND waiting over 45 days for a credit to be applied to my credit card (and several phone calls where you wait on hold for about 30 minutes average) I finally decided to buy here on Amazon and everything was perfect. Bottom line is Weathertech mats are awesome but their ordering/service departments are horrible!!!!
0Comment| 265 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2014
Until purchasing them, I had heard nothing but great reviews about these. However, once installing them in my 08 Silverado I immediately realized they are not a perfect fit as claimed to be. In fact, they are worse than my stock floor mats. Sure they look good with the solid black and nifty logo on them but as for "digital custom fit"? No. These do not hug the carpet or body on the edges at all. I have seen these fit better in other cars but as for either my luck of receiving a lemon set or just the general fit for my truck, I surely spent a lot of money for nothing. Prior to recieving them I was excited and thought I had a great gift idea for Christmas but now I don't have anything great to say about them. I guess the idea and hype of these things are just too good to be true.
on September 9, 2012
The material is very thin, the drivers side moves around as I put my feet in and out and does not stay where it should. It is an awesome fit if you don't use it.

I would have expected a beefier material, very thin.

would keep looking.
review image review image
22 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 20, 2016
Terrible floor mats,they don't stay in place, slide your feet and they move. The driver side that has a molded corner in it below the emergency brake is not tight against the truck molding and gets stuck under the pedal when using the emergency brake. They are made of very thin material and with no nubs on the bottom, they do move wihen you move your feet. BIG WASTE OF MONEY
review image
on July 2, 2014
I purchased these for my 2010 SIlverado and there is no way they are made specifically for my vehicle. The drivers side seems to fit OK and it has an anchor that screws into the carpet that helps keep it from moving.

The passenger side is another story. I does not fit properly. The mat does not lay flat on the floor and does not fit against the door jam properly. The side next to the center hump bows out about 3 inches. The worst part is that it slides around on the floor and can be hazardous if it slides when someone gets in an cause them to fall. I don't know why they didn't include an anchoring system for the passenger side like they did the drivers side.

I tried them for a couple weeks and they are now sitting in the garage and have been replaced with my old mats. If I had the box I would send them back.

Update: I emailed Weather-Tech and expressed the above issues. They replied back and offered to send me some velcro. I would think that for $120 I would not have to send them an email to get the supplies needed to use these liners.
on June 5, 2013
I bought the so called weather tech custom fit,floor liners, as i live in the mountains,and leaves ,pine needles,and other outside stuff gets dragged into my truck every time that i get in or out.
I liked the idea of a custom fit,as it implies that the shape of the liner will fit the profile of the interior space that they are made for.
The one on the drivers side ,actually gets in the way of my foot,which i believe is dangerous,and the one on the passengers side actually turns and rests on the sill stopped only by the door.
The shape of the liner shows that they were trying to make it fit,but I wasted my money,and wasnt going to waste any more by shipping them back
on March 26, 2017
I've got a 2011 full size silverado. These mats WOULD fit like they should if they weren't shipped rolled up. You must understand that these are semi rigid plastic mats. Being rolled up and then shipped or stored in the heat warps the plastic. The edges of my front mats were so rolled over that I had to take a heat gun and correct the warp factor as best I could. If you have the means to reheat the plastic then you can make them fit perfectly. Though I agree that for 200$ they should fit as designed
on April 17, 2017
Product is nice looking and quality built. My only observations and very slight disappointment is with the fit of the driver side to the rocker and LH kick panel; a gap or "rat hole" exists between the mat and the side panel. I'm hopeful this is from initial packaging and during warmer temperatures the mat will "find" the panel more tightly. Second thing; the mat covers the factory DENAIL lettering on the rocker panel trim panel, leaving it to read NALI...This isn't a big deal, just an observation for those that this may bother. Mats are still nice looking and very functional despite my two minor observations neither of which will hinder me from purchasing the rear mat!
on May 5, 2016
I'm very picky when it comes to most things, and my truck's floor mats are no exception. I loved my mats from the factory, but after 6 years, the driver's side got a hole in it. Chevy's new ones are terrible. I bought their top of the line ones, and they slide all over because the stubs on the bottom aren't long enough or solid enough to keep it place. These mats are phenomenal. They stay where they belong, they keep everything in its place, and the look great too. They cost double what those from the dealership cost, but they do what I want and expect my mats to do, so to me, they're worth it.

Edit: The driver's side mat is great, the hook keeps it right where it's supposed to. The passenger mat is all over the place though. These are custom fit mats, so they conform to the lines of my truck. But when they slide, they get bent because the side of the footwell pushes the sides in if they don't stay in place, and then it stays like that for days. This could have been alleviated by putting tabs on the passenger mat as well, and until that happens, and I'm sent a new mat for that side, with the new feature, they won't get a five star review. For $130, they should stay in place. Everything else is great though.
on March 26, 2016
I really thought these would be awesome-price-wise and all. They do what they say but they are like cheap plastic crap and for the money I was expecting a thicker more durable floor mat. I like that the cover everything but I am going to get good rubber mats to go over the top of them. They just look and feel "CHINESE"...... sorry.