Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: WeatherTech Custom Fit Front FloorLiner for Select Ford/Lincoln Models (Black)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on January 13, 2011
I placed an order on 12/01/10. $400 worth of floor mats. After 9 calls and a recording telling me the average wait time is 1 1/2 hours, I have given up. They charged my card, and I have no floor mats. I spoke to a Maria on 12/30/10. She had no clue as to why they hadn't shipped yet. She said she would call me back on 1/3/11. She never called me back. I made 3 more attempts in the past week to call customer service and again: "average wait time is 1 hour 20 minutes". I finally was able to talk to a human being today and he told me they have had phone problems. For over a month? He was very reluctant to issue me a credit and finally he agreed to do so. I am stopping payment on my credit card anyway.
Customer Service is HORRIBLE!
Too bad... I really wanted these mats but... If customer service is that bad on just the purchase of their product, Their support of the product "after" the purchase is probably not much better.

This review is all about their customer service, not the product.

If the company cannot support the sale... How would they support the product?
1111 comments| 190 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2010
I just received the front floor mats for my 2005 Honda Pilot. The passenger side mat fits great. The driver's side mat does not fit well: the molding for the driver's footrest does not match my car. The distance between the attachment pin and the start of the footrest ramp is off by three inches.
on December 3, 2011
Don't buy weathertech mats. The glossy high-heel ads in the magazines about the custom made all-weather mats for your car are misleading. They won't ruin your life or anything, but they do not actually make all mats to precisely fit a given car, or even connect with the mat-retention hooks for a given car!
I ordered a set for my Corvette, and got two mats, four mat retention hooks, and an instruction sheet telling me what to do to my BMW. The passenger-side mat has two blind holes you are supposed to punch out to hook into the floor hooks. The Corvette has only one hook on the passenger side, in the middle.
I'm glad I started on that side rather than the drivers side, because I might have started to try to puncture the blind holes through before I called them. The assistant said that I got 'the right kit' for my car, and then said that they send 'generic' mats for some cars, that should fit in
those cases (if I ignore the hook issue I guess), and that if I am not happy, they will arrange a return shipment and refund *if* I have not made any punctures to the mats. If I had tried to follow the instructions I would have been totally out of luck.
on January 2, 2012
I purchased the Weather Tech #46248-1-2 mats for my daughter's 2010 Hyundai Elantra for Christmas. I ordered them on Dec 9, 2011 and they finally arrived on December 22, 2011. Nothing like cutting it close. The order started on line then, having some questions, I called the customer service department where they answered my questions and completed the order.

Now the advertisement and adds all state the the mats are digitally designed for your make and model vehicle, for a perfect fit. Not true!! My daughter's model has 2 (two) retention devices on her floor. I was not aware of this. When you put in the make and model you only have one choice for retention device, there is no other option. So one would think that the vehicle has 1 (one) retention device. Not true. When I called today they informed me that they are aware of the fact that there are 2 (two) retention devices and that the design is incorrect. The person tried to make it my error not theirs. The quality is not worth what you pay either.

The trunk #11AVMCG mat is a universal mat that you have to cut to size. They show that there are lines to follow which allows you to customize the mat to your truck. Again not true. The lines are not that easy to follow since a good portion of cutting needs to be where there are no lines to cut. Furthermore the mat is not wide enough at the front of the truck to cover the entire area of an Elantra. It falls short by about a foot on either side. So again the universal mat is a waste of time and money too. So after spending $2l9.85 plus $18.00 for shipping for a grand total of $242.80. I now have to return these mats. My son just informed me all I had to do was call the dealership and I could have purchased the mats from them and I would have not had a problem.

So for you shoppers out there prior to purchasing from a Weather Tech check with your dealership and see if they have there own mats that will actually fit your Make, year and model of your vehicle and you won't have to pay for shipping.

Totally disappointed.
44 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 8, 2011
Ordered floor mats for a 2006 Saab 9-5, shipped on time, but they did not remotely fit my auto. Did not have holes to fit hold down tabs or fit foot wells properly. Called customer service, explained that I had ordered by car model number and was told they didn't make a custom mat for my auto so they shipped me the closest fit they had. I could have purchased a generic set at Walmart that would have been a better fit. Got a return number and was told the refund would not include the $15.00 shipping fee or the $12.00 return shipping fee. So Iam out $27.00 because they didn't tell me they didn't have mats to fit my car. As of this writing, they received my return over a week ago, according to UPS tracking, and I still don't have a credit for my return. Shop somewhere else this company is all hype and no action.
22 comments| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2010
Ordered Weathertech floor mats for my mom for Christmas (2004 Prius). It took nearly 1 month to receive the mats. Don't bother calling customer service as you will likely be on hold for more than a half an hour. When I finally received the floor mats, I was not impressed with the quality when considering the cost (over $120 for just the fronts). Wouldn't purchase from Weathertech again, that's for sure.
66 comments| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2012
I ordered the floor liners for front and back of Toyota Camry 2009, priced high, poor fit and the customer service is a joke. I was instructed by Email on different ways to Jerry Rig the mats to get them to fit right. From turning them inside out and placing a brick on them to reshape, to placing them out in the sun for 48 hours. The mats are puckered on both sides. Finally they sent me a new front set, they fit for about three hours and then they were puckering too! Funny they also sent me a few strips of velcro to keep the puckers out, maybe they have had this problem before, you think? Please think twice before purchasing this product.
review image review image
on January 14, 2011
The drivers side has a hole in the worst spot possible that allows water to drain out into your carpet. This could have been avoided with very little thought on the part of the product designer. The hole accomodates the hook in your carpet to prevent the mat from sliding forward. They could have enclosed with the mold design or provided a snap cover.
11 comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 7, 2010
The mats are Ok, and fit fairly well. The biggest problem with fit is that they don't cover high enough and the mud and dirt from your shoes get underneath the top of the liners. Aside from that - OK, but over priced. We had to buy another set of front floor mats from a local retailer to place under these liners in order to keep the carpet clean.

A bigger problem came with trying to find liners to fit the rear of a Dodge Dakota extended cab pickup. We called the company as we could not find anything we thought worked while online. Spoke with one of Weathertech's customer service operators, Maria, who swore that they had the liners for the rear. We ordered them, but got a pair of thick $45 rubber mats that would have to be trimmed, a lot, to even fit in the center of the rear floors. Not at all what we were looking for, nor what Maria said they had. I called the company and got a return authorization number then returned the rubber mats for the rear of the truck. Weathertech did refund my $45, however I am still out nearly $20 for shipping. If this were our mistake then I would expect to pay all shipping charges, but this was Maria's, of Weathertech, mistake and therefore the honorable thing to do would be for the company to reimburse us for said shipping charges.

The front liners are a little better than average, at best. Certainly not worth $100! I will not recommend them or Mcneil Industries to any of my friends or family.
on January 28, 2010
I cannot give my opinion on their product as I have not received it yet. However, I can tell you their customer service is TERRIBLE! I ordered floor liners on January 4, 2010. They promptly charged my credit card and confirmed receiving my order January 5th. Today is January 28th 2010 and I still do not have my liners. I have e-mailed them twice, no response. I have talked to their rude customer reps and even their sales manager, Derick, only to have them tell me that they're backed up and my order will be sent as soon as they are manufactured. I wrote a letter to David MacNeil, the owner of MacNeil Automotive, to let him know of the poor service his business is conducting. But of course, no response.
I will update this forum if and when I get the floor liners.