Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Weatherbeeta Prime All Purpose Saddle Pad
|Price:||$38.65 + $5.54 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Durable cotton pad with a wick easy lining to help keep your horse cool, dry and comfortable
- Breathable mesh spine for extra airflow
- PVC-covered girth patch for added durability
- High wither design allows for extra space where needed
- Matching bandages and ear bonnet available
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A durable cotton pad with a wick easy lining to help keep your horse cool, dry and comfortable
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To the Seller: Is a $52 refund / credit really worth a bad review/ding to online sellers reputation? Seems far more than $52 in business would be lost since other sellers are more accommodating.
If you need something showy that won't be on the horse long, maybe it's ok. It's not for western trail riding. WHY NOT to BUY:
1. Every rancher and experienced horse person ... including local saddle shop ... say these pads make the horse hotter bc they compress. It doesn't breathe and "horse will be uncomfortable and let you know it."
2. Primarily made for ENGLISH, but seller does not convey such.
3. Offered to return unused to seller, even for a Credit, but seller refused. (Bad business practice given product not useaable in my case.
4. Seller claims it is past refund deadline, but my account says otherwise.
My big major complaint, as you can see from my pictures: the pad attaches to your D ring on the saddle, not through the billets underneath like most english pads.
The reason this is a problem for a lot of English riders, we like to use breastplates or draw reins and this makes it almost impossible to run something else through your D rings.
And to address some of the other reviews:
THIS IS NOT A WESTERN PAD. This is an All Purpose English pad for an all purpose english saddle. As you can see in my pictures I have my warmblood in an AP English saddle. This pad would also be appropriate for dressage or hunter riders. It fits longer to accommodate a dressage saddle.
Also this saddle pad has great breathability compared to other pads I've tried. It has a mesh, open spine. After an hour workout for the first time in it today, my gelding was much less sweaty and too less time to cool down.
This pad is a little on the larger side, you may not like the fit if you have either a smaller horse or a small saddle. For reference my gelding is 17hh and that is a Crump 17" AP saddle. It has good height in the front so higher withered horses would do well in this too.
Overall, this is a great pad the quality is on point for the price, I deducted a star for functionality because of the velcrow attachment location.