- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Knopf; Revised, Expanded, Subsequent edition (May 12, 1983)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0394715950
- ISBN-13: 978-0394715957
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 1 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 37 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #170,348 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Weaving, Spinning, and Dyeing Book Paperback – May 12, 1983
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Inside Flap
autiful book with 435 illustrations is the clearest and most comprehensive ever published on the subject--explains everything the expert or beginner needs to know on how to weave, spin, and dye.
Showing 1-8 of 37 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I especially love the finishing chapter for weaving.
The weaving section teaches multiple loom techniques to weave including tablet (card) weaving, Navaho loom, backstop loom, and others.