- Series: Weaving It Together Two
- Paperback: 198 pages
- Publisher: Heinle ELT; 2 edition (March 12, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0838448089
- ISBN-13: 978-0838448083
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,970,239 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Weaving It Together 2: Connecting Reading and Writing (Weaving It Together Two) (v. 2) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Milada Broukal has taught English for over thirty years in North America and Europe. She has worked in all areas of the field, including syllabus design, teacher training, classroom teaching, and has been Director of Study of her own school. She is the author of over 30 successful textbooks including the series Weaving it Together, The Thomson Heinle Test Preparation Assistant series, and the recently published Check it Out! series. Milada holds two Master's degrees.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now