Web Content Mining With Java: Techniques for Exploiting the World Wide Web 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
In this book you'll learn how to automate the:
* discovery of websites containing interesting data
* extraction of specific information from HTML and XML pages
* presentation of aggregate information via your own portal
* interpretation of data using text- and data-mining techniques
Java is the language of the web, so all practical examples are provided in the form of Java code that demonstrates HTTP communication, HTML and XML parsing, email retrieval and much more.
This is the book for you if you want some real, practical, help to get your Java-based information applications off the ground. --This text refers to the paperback edition.
- Publication Date : December 10, 2007
- File Size : 6146 KB
- Print Length : 328 pages
- ASIN : B0014ERWR0
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Publisher : Wiley; 1st Edition (December 10, 2007)
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Not Enabled
- Language: : English
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,880,977 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: