Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on January 4, 2016
Big help! I did things in here step-by-step and built three websites, my own businesses. I always like to have it handy for a reference now, even when I bring up notepad and just start coding from memory.
on October 31, 2015
I know very little about web design and this book helped me design a web page.
on January 14, 2013
Gots lots of info. Can help you plan the layout of the website. Has example forms to assist in planning the website to have good organization. You can also learn how to diplay the desired and the required information with an arrangement that is pleasing to you.
on February 22, 2013
When I saw the title "Web Design all-in-one" I assumed, incorrectly, that this was the book that would tell me how to build a website. Wrong. This book explains in great detail the WHAT's and WHY's of building a website, but is usually silent on the HOW's of actually getting it done. Maybe this is a good resource for someone who knows HTML inside and out but doesn't understand the process of getting "thought to paper," so to speak; but, for the novice (like me) who wanted to understand how to build a website, this book is worthless. As an example, the book clearly tells you in detail that a webpage must include a "Doctype." It even tells you there are six different kinds of Doctypes. It tells you in detail what a doctype is. It then promptly skips to adding meta-data, without ever telling you what the six kinds of Doctypes are, or how to actually apply them to your webpage. Utter rubbish.
on October 27, 2014
This book makes a lot of assumptions that someone new to web sites understands the lingo. Now I need a dictionary to define all the terms used...
on January 18, 2013
this is just what I was looking for as a beginner web designer. It builds the foundation and builds from there, I know I will refer to this book over and over.
on March 9, 2015
Fast delivery. Very informative. Love the dummy books they make learning fun.
on May 23, 2013
So far it seems to be easily understood, which is what I was looking for. Haven't finished it yet. Received the book very quick. Excellent service and book was in outstanding condition. Thanks
on March 25, 2015
This will help with my work!
on August 21, 2013
The book was a great selection. It made it very easy to learn learn design. I totally recommend this book to any beginner.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse