Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 134 reviews
on September 15, 2015
Just what I needed for school. great price!
on December 4, 2012
It's a wonderful desktop reference. I would recommend it if it weren't for the fact that at this point with html5 and css3, it's getting a bit outdated. I love the author's style though. Everything is explained in simple terms.
on February 12, 2008
This comprehensive reference book covers every topic a web designer could need in 36 chapters. Numerous code examples and figures showing the end result make it easy to find and understand. As with so many of the website reference books published by O'Reilly Media, Inc., this book is an excellent addition to a web designer's library.
on November 3, 2006
A great book for any beginning to advanced web developer/coder, a must have reference. Find the info you need quickly with this book, from a simple tag you forgot to the property you can't remember. Also perhaps one of the best features, semantics and standards! I would recommend this to anyone interested in web coding/development.
on December 30, 2014
Good reference to have at hand.
on December 10, 2014
Easy to read and understand.
on January 14, 2007
This book is written in a way that makes it easy to read and understand. I also am really glad I have it as a reference. I pull it out quite often. If your looking for a good overall book, this is my 1st suggestion.

Shari
on October 17, 2007
I got this from the library to see how I liked it, and then ordered it. If you do websites and are overwhelmed by all the myriad details, and needing a quick clarification or reminder, you might want to add this to your library.
on October 5, 2009
This is a great desk reference book! While it is a challenging book to read, I know it will come in super handy when I need to find the answer to a specific technical question!
on September 27, 2010
Book was exactly as it was described. Got to me pretty quickly. Good deal too - way less expensive than Borders or Barnes and Noble.