Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 18, 2017
Very informative
on July 11, 2015
The breadth of topics is encouraging which is why I bought the book. I wanted a good survey of techniques so I could put together some ideas and decide what I wanted to concentrate on more deeply. This book filled that general need quite well. Because I am a software developer though, I found a lot of material repetitive or very basic. Tasks such as registering a domain, or signing up for Facebook. These are very simple tasks, but I can see where they might be difficult for some. If you are just starting out, this is a good book. It will serve as a survey and help you figure out the breadth of what you can do. As far as depth though, it doesn't go too deep which is what I would like on some topics, so I gave it 4 stars. It gave me a good start for what I needed, and now I will be looking to other books and online software tools as I implement some of the concepts presented.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on July 1, 2013
The image problems are making it quite frustrating to read. I wouldn't recommend buying this book for the kindle/ kindle ipad app until, this issue is fixed
14 helpful votes
15 helpful votes
on November 23, 2016
Quite used book. I think it looks like 5-6 hand. It is full of marks. And the edition is old and critiqued by the professor...
on March 7, 2016
Save your money. Another basic primer for dummies and written by a dummy who explains virtually nothing.
11 comment|Report abuse
on November 7, 2016
Excellent!
on August 16, 2015
when i read the book i felt that it was mostly common sense and information that one can easily find online.
on March 3, 2016
Item arrived as described. I love it.
on August 23, 2014
You get a good overview of the 8 areas of Web marketing and enough details to give you a good start. You might only need to start with 4 or 5 of these, then add another one within a few months.

What Web marketers often lack, including me, is a good plan. Pages 70 & 71 give the Website Preflight Checklist. There are other lists in this large book. The info is easy to understand and moderately hard to implement. (Did you expect making money in 2014 would be easy?) The book has many links to helpful marketing and IT places, such as to action verbs and to example Websites. This is a five-stars book that will be helpful in 2014 and probably 2015. However, Internet marketing changes and some sections may be incomplete or wrong by August 2015 or before. But a lot of the advice on such areas as copy writing and Website design may be useful for several more years.
2 helpful votes
on November 22, 2015
i love all the dummie books