Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 64 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on November 21, 2016
I am so excited to see this show on Amazon. I used to watch it when it was just a ten minute web series so putting the episodes together for a half hour show is great! Every season it gets better and I love Stephen Webber as her old boss, Julia Louis-Dreyfuss as her sister and Lilly Tomlinson as her insane mother. The fact that she refuses to acknowledge that she has an awful marriage because her husband is gay is also a funny addition. Highly recommended. By the way, some Friends cast members make excellent appearances as patients too!
on June 30, 2014
My husband saw an episode of Web Therapy on an airplane. He told me how good it is. So, I ordered both seasons and I have not been disappointed. So incredibly silly. And her acting is brilliant. It's very hard to act a part like hers that seems mostly normal, but a little "off". Her kooky character on "Friends" would have been much easier from an acting point of view. The subtle character flaws are very hard to act convincingly.

If you want belly laughs, this series probably isn't for you. But, if you like more subtle and silly humor; and enjoy watching a master
of acting act. You should enjoy this.
on September 21, 2012
This is one of the funniest shows out there. Lisa Kudrow shows her immense ability to play a character different from but in some ways like Phoebe. I love that the show is not scripted. It makes for some very funny interactions with the characters. Lily Tomlin as her mother is a riot!
on May 7, 2017
One of my all time funny shows. Dry, quarkey, crazy. You must have a sense of humor for the narcissism, and the creativeness of the improv.
on July 15, 2016
Silly, goofy fun. This series takes a little getting used to the format. I was not an initial big fan of Kudrow but saw all the star cameos on the show and decided to give it a try. Now, she has me hooked. She surprised me. It is witty show with lots of off-color humor and gay topics. It was an odd concept, but it works for me. The ironic thing is several years later I found myself taking therapy with a woman out of state and guess what? She used Web Therapy! I could totally relate.
on August 23, 2017
Again, I wish the final season was available.
on August 10, 2016
Oh my gosh. If you just want to laugh and laugh buy these episodes of Web Therapy. I have bought two seasons and loved every episode I watch. I cannot wait to buy season 3 the minute it becomes available on Amazon Prime. If you just want enjoy the show with so much entertainment value and so many guest stars I highly recommend you watch Web Therapy. It might just be my new favorite show.
on August 4, 2017
good series on like new dvds.
on February 3, 2013
I knew Lisa Kudrow could be funny. I just didn't know she could be THIS funny. This particular show just struck a chord with me, and I laughed out loud through every episode. It WAS therapy--in the truest sense. The humor is very dry. If you enjoy slapstick or silliness, you won't like it at all. But if you enjoy the humor that emerges from everyday life gone wrong (sometimes horribly wrong), this is just your kind of show. What's particularly remarkable is that most of it takes place in a cubicle--Lisa's online office. Now that takes some genius. Think Seinfeld or Larry David, but a little edgier. Truth be told, Lisa Kudrow can say more with her facial expressions alone than most so-called comics can say in a 10-minute routine. The guest stars are wonderful, too--Lily Tomlin (how she kept a straight face I'll never know) and Julia Louis Dreyfus stand out in my mind. Sheer unadulterated fun that for a short, blessed while, takes your mind off demonically depressing politics--and just about everything else. This is a refreshing departure from the usual let's-put-everyone-down kind of comedy that seems to have overtaken prime time television AND late-night shows. Makes a terrific gift for someone who could use a genuinely hearty laugh (yourself, perhaps). Unlike most sit-coms, this one is actually funny.
on July 4, 2014
...but I don't typically recommend it to anyone. It's definitely not for everyone. Fiona Wallace is hilarious, and Lisa Kudrow plays her perfectly. That voice!!! And I love the guest stars.

Can't wait for season 3 to come out on DVD, and I'll be watching season 4 this year.