- File Size: 117 KB
- Print Length: 26 pages
- Publisher: Blogcast FM (May 25, 2012)
- Publication Date: May 25, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0086FQ5KU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,217,865 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Web Traffic & Content Strategies Kindle Edition
|Length: 26 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
In this interview Srinivas talks to Yaro about his strategies for creating content that generates long term traffic. What I like about Yaro's viewpoint is how you should treat a blog like a business and focus on long term results - This advice is vastly different from most of the make money with blogging junk you get with most Kindle books.
Yaro gives a number of excellent tips that smart bloggers should read and immediately implement!
I took quite a bit from this book and would highly recommend a quick read such as this, especially at the low price point.
Author of The Social Tools Book
However, this is not a "read this and you will get everything you need to know about blogging" kind of book. It is more or less like a long, valuable article.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computers & Technology > Business Technology > Web Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > E-commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Web Marketing