Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 882 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,041 reviews
on July 24, 2017
I love this little grill. It's perfect for picnicking with just 2-3 people. Also, it's great because it's so portable and minimal clean up.
on July 24, 2017
This is a great little grill. I live alone and it serves me perfectly well.
on July 21, 2017
Love in a small home for 2 adults who do not cookout often. Figured this would be perfect for when we want to. Weber grills last forever
on July 20, 2017
THIS RATING IS VERY RARE FOR ME!! SO FAR EVERYTHING IS TOP SHELF. TIME WILL TELL.
on July 20, 2017
Bottom vent hard to move but love theses grills
on July 20, 2017
Now that the kids are out of the house this barbeque is perfect for us. We love it !
on July 19, 2017
This is a great little grill, especially for the price. I cooked pork loins on it and they came out great. I like the size of the grill as it fits in the bay of my RV.
on July 19, 2017
I bought a Smokey Joe the summer after I moved into my house, and that was 1999. I used that little grill through the summer of 2015, and it was great. When I took a look at it this spring, I knew it was time for a new SJ, but I was concerned that it wouldn't be like the original. Ordered it from Amazon, free shipping, here in two days, ten minutes to put it together, and it is actually better than my original. It's a little bigger, the grates are more substantial, and it seems sturdier. If you don't want to fire up your big grill to cook a pound of burgers and dogs, this is perfect. If you don't have a lot of room to barbecue, this is perfect. And, if you want the flavor of barbecue without the expense of a propane grill, well, you get the idea.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 18, 2017
The grill works fine although not as sturdy and heavy duty as other Weber products I have had. Perfect for small use.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 16, 2017
great small grill. does the job and you can take it anywhere.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.