Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rectangular plated steel cooking grate is included, providing 160 sq. in. of grilling surface area
- Plated steel legs maneuver to secure lid in place for transport
- Product Dimensions : 12.2(L) x 21(W) x 14.5(H) inches
- Lid includes a glass-reinforced nylon handle that stays cool during cooking, 2 adjustable dampers regulate the flow of air, each with 3 vent holes
- The porcelain enameled coating prevents rust and fading
- The Weber Gas Go-Anywhere charcoal grill makes a great companion for camping and tailgate parties
- The porcelain enameled coating prevents rust and fading, Product Dimensions : 14.5" (H) x 21"(W) x 12.25"(L) Inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Weber charcoal go-anywhere grill is solidly engineered with no nuts or bolts. The pivoting legs lock lid in place for carrying and it stows away nicely in a tight space. Grill features a porcelain-enamel bowl and lid, and 160-sq.-ft. total cooking space. Porcelain enamel, steel and nylon. Made in USA. 14-1/4Hx12-1/4Wx21L".
Weber's Go-Anywhere charcoal grill makes a great companion for camping and tailgate parties. This compact unit has a surprisingly generous grilling area--large enough to fit four medium steaks. You can lock the lid into place with the pivoting legs and carry this lightweight grill around in one hand. Built-in lid hangers allow you to rest the lid on the side of the grill to create an effective barrier against the wind. The triple-nickel-coated steel grate is easy to clean, and the porcelain-enameled steel lid and cooking box are built to last.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hope Weber keeps families like mine in mind going forward. How about a kit that fits inside this grill, consisting of a small chimney starter, container for briquettes, and grill brush/tongs and spatula? That would let us transport everything we need in one neat package
To all the people complaining about the handles becoming hot... What do you expect from a portable grill that is able to put out so much heat? The bottom side of the top handle did get a little hot when keeping the lid on, but nothing that would keep you from being able to use the handles.
One cool feature is that a 13" x 9" baking pan fits perfectly underneath the Weber Go-Anywhere. I was able to place cooked meat in the pan covered with foil and slide it under the GA to keep warm.
Overall, this is a quality built grill that I would recommend to anyone looking for a portable grill.