Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rectangular plated steel cooking grate is included, providing 160 sq. in. of grilling surface area
- Plated steel legs maneuver to secure lid in place for transport
- Product Dimensions : 12.2(L) x 21(W) x 14.5(H) inches
- Lid includes a glass-reinforced nylon handle that stays cool during cooking, 2 adjustable dampers regulate the flow of air, each with 3 vent holes
- The porcelain enameled coating prevents rust and fading
- The Weber Gas Go-Anywhere charcoal grill makes a great companion for camping and tailgate parties
- The porcelain enameled coating prevents rust and fading, Product Dimensions : 14.5" (H) x 21"(W) x 12.25"(L) Inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||14.5 x 21 x 12.25 inches|
|Item Weight||14.5 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||121020|
|Material Type||Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron|
|Shipping Weight||14.82 pounds|
This Weber charcoal go-anywhere grill is solidly engineered with no nuts or bolts. The pivoting legs lock lid in place for carrying and it stows away nicely in a tight space. Grill features a porcelain-enamel bowl and lid, and 160-sq.-ft. total cooking space. Porcelain enamel, steel and nylon. Made in USA. 14-1/4Hx12-1/4Wx21L".
Weber's Go-Anywhere charcoal grill makes a great companion for camping and tailgate parties. This compact unit has a surprisingly generous grilling area--large enough to fit four medium steaks. You can lock the lid into place with the pivoting legs and carry this lightweight grill around in one hand. Built-in lid hangers allow you to rest the lid on the side of the grill to create an effective barrier against the wind. The triple-nickel-coated steel grate is easy to clean, and the porcelain-enameled steel lid and cooking box are built to last.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hope Weber keeps families like mine in mind going forward. How about a kit that fits inside this grill, consisting of a small chimney starter, container for briquettes, and grill brush/tongs and spatula? That would let us transport everything we need in one neat package
+) The food grill ends up being very close to the heat source beneath (charcoal, wood, etc.) I like this because my food sears better and cooks faster, if that's what I'm going for.
+) Sturdy enough -- works well to grill in our backyard, and would also transport well if we went camping or something.
-) One of the top, circular vents is "too loose" -- there's little friction between the vent and the lid, so it's harder to position the vent, and it could move during a rainstorm or windy weather, admitting water into the grill body... The other top vent works well, good friction.
-) No ash pan -- to get rid of ashes, you must dump them out or scoop them out.