|Item Weight||18 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.75 x 20.5 x 19.75 inches|
|Item model number||1211001|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||19.75" H x 20.50" W x 19.75" L|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Weber Jumbo Joe grills are covered by a limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship. The bowl and lid are warranted for ten (10) years. The One-Touch cleaning system and plastic components are warranted for five (5) years. All other remaining part are warranted for two (2) years.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Weber Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill 18 Inch Black
|List Price:||$79.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.00 (6%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||19.75 x 20.5 x 19.75 inches|
|Item Weight||18 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Travel with taste, or grill up a quick meal on your patio with the Jumbo Joe portable charcoal grill. The compact size with larger grilling area and convenient carry handle is perfect for any weekend getaway or spontaneous day at the beach. Combustion by-products produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Holds up to eight burgers made with a Weber burger press
- Compact and lightweight for grilling on the go
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- The Tuck-N-Carry lid lock doubles as a lid holder to avoid placing the lid on the ground
- Dampers allow you to easily control the temperature inside your grill
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Savor The Moment
Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill 18"
Get ready for a night of tailgating or pack the car for a beach party. All you need are friends, food, and the Jumbo Joe portable charcoal grill to kick it off.
- Heavy-gauge steel charcoal grate
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Lid handle with heat shield
- Plated steel cooking grate
- Tuck-N-Carry lid lock
- Aluminum Ash Catcher
Compare with similar items
Supsiah Charcoal Barbecue Grill Portable Business Vintage BBQ Grill Suitable for Outdoor Camping, Hiking, Picnic, Backpack, Patio, Backyard, Men Gift(Glossy Red)
Cuisinart CCG190RB Portable Charcoal Grill, 14-Inch, Red, 14.5" x 14.5" x 15"
Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill,Black,14.5" H x 21" W x 12.25" L
Weber 40020 Smokey Joe Premium 14-Inch Portable Grill
Weber 441001 Original Kettle 18 in Charcoal Grill, Black
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Supsiah||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Aim To Find|
|Item Dimensions||19.75 x 20.5 x 19.75 inches||—||14.5 x 14.5 x 15 inches||12.2 x 21 x 14.5 inches||15.4 x 15.6 x 9.2 inches||18 x 23 x 35 inches|
|Material||Steel||—||Steel||Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron||METAL||Steel|
Travel with taste, or grill up a quick meal on your patio with the Jumbo Joe portable charcoal grill. The compact size with larger grilling area and convenient carry handle is perfect for any weekend getaway or spontaneous day at the beach. Combustion by-products produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
• WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. • Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. • WARNING: This product can expose you to soot, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I realize most people use the Smokey Joes for a couple of hamburgers or some dogs (and for that, they work perfectly) but I'm rather ambitious when it comes to my camping cuisine. This grill gives you substantially more space, closer to what you get on the full 22.5" grill , yet feels nearly as compact as its smaller predecessor.
As a very nice bonus, the metal bar you see in the picture that goes over the whole grill serves 2 purposes to great effect: it holds the lid off to the side for you so you don't have to find somewhere safe to put a large 500 degree piece of metal when you need to rotate or retrieve your food (so for most people who are using this while traveling, that can be an issue) and it also swivels up to snap in place over the lid's handle, which holds it on securely for transport.
The build quality is up to the usual high standard Weber is known for.
So to sum up, if you want a nice, convenient portable charcoal grill that's 90% as good as the full sized Weber one has in their backyard, you need look no further. If all you want is to be able to cook 3 or 4 burger patties though, you'll do just fine with the standard Smokey Joe.
By Coolparrot on July 8, 2019
By JC on August 25, 2017
Update I've only used this grill 2 times and when cleaning it now is all getting rusted my $20 grill from Wal-Mart I've been using it for 3 years and no rust what on the world I try giving a good review but weber you disappointed me I see. Good video reviews that's why I bought one never will I buy another weber brand they are not well made bad experience I will continue using my $20 grill smh I want my money back keep your grill I learned a lesson that sometimes name brands are not always good quality sontimes a $20 grill will be more durable
Top reviews from other countries
It’s a most to get a chimney and a start fire kit. But once everything is set:
The taste, the smell, the atmosphere, the beer is better (beer is always good)
I’m getting addict to charcoal BBQ, it’s another world, way much better!!
We used it at our condo unit, so it’s easy to bring it inside if the Temperature is bad or just to clean up the grill.
It’s a must for every BBq lover
Reviewed in Mexico on April 26, 2021