Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Weber 14501001 Master-Touch Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 22-inch diameter porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with a cooking area of 363 square inch
- Gourmet BBQ System hinged cooking grate
- Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system with removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper and two glass-reinforced nylon handles with tool hooks
- Assembled dimensions are 42-inch by 29.5-inch by 24-inch
- Nylon 6, which contains 15% Glass to help stabilize heat. Melting Temp - must have the minimum melting temp of 350ºFor 176ºC
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||29.5 x 24 x 42 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||14501001|
|Shipping Weight||45.1 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Item Dimensions||24 x 42 x 29.5 in||22.5 x 38.5 x 27 in||23 x 18.5 x 35 in||37.75 x 44.75 x 42 in||27.4 x 29.9 x 14.8 in|
The Master-Touch grill is a new addition to the Weber lineup in 2015. The grill is outfitted with innovative heavy-duty Gourmet BBQ System cooking grates, a 2-part grate system that may be used in tandem with Weber's Gourmet BBQ System cookware collection. To use the cookware, the center insert grate is removed and the cookware installed. The outer grates remain in place so additional foods may be grilled. The cookware collection (sold separately) includes a porcelain-enameled cast-iron Griddle, Sear Grate, Wok, Korean Barbecue and Ebelskiver Danish pancake maker, plus a stainless steel Poultry Roaster and Pizza Stone with Carry Rack. Traditional grilling over the full grilling surface is accomplished with the insert grate and outer grates in place. The Master-Touch charcoal grill features many other benefits, such as taller legs to raise grill to optimal height and a shield on the lid handle to give extra protection to hands.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very sturdy and made to last. Hoping it will hold up in the elements. I plan on doing some fall and winter BBQing if it doesnt snow too much. Cheers!