Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 116 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
on June 21, 2017
I have always been a fan of Weber products, especially their kettle grills. Nothing beats charcoal grilling. The cooking space is perfect, not too small, and not too big. These kettle grills are also pretty easy to clean and seem to last quite a while. The grill itself is solid.

I really was hoping for a 5-star product, but there were just too many little flaws.

The legs are very thin aluminum. Not the best solution to carry the weight of the heavy grill. It’s a little wobbly to move around.

The front leg did not come manufactured with a hole to actually secure the leg into the grill. I’m guessing that it was just a part defect.

The “nuts” (if you can call them nuts) used to secure the handle to the lid are made from a very thin metal. I was a little concerned but didn’t pay much attention to it. After the first use, the heat from the grill compromised one of these thin metal nuts and it actually broke. I am going to have to head to a hardware store and try to match the size with a nice solid stainless nut.
on June 10, 2017
Love it and wouldn't use any other grill!
on May 31, 2017
I have several Weber products and use them all. I had a cheap used 22" kettle, and this was a fantastic upgrade. Lots of extra space and well constructed. I was surprised to see that it came with a lid holder, which is very handy. My only knock is that the bolts that attach the lid holder interfere with the hinged grate, so it can only be adjusted a few degrees when in place.
on May 22, 2017
Just received the grill on Friday and had a cookout for over 20 people on Saturday and was easily able to handle grilling all the hamburgers and hot dogs required to keep everyone well fed. I would definitely recommend this size over the 22 inch version if you plan on hosting guests. I would also highly recommend looking into buying the Slow and Sear as I was able to make some of the best hamburgers I've ever done on this grill with the Slow and Sear. Weber's quality was top notch as always. I see my gas grill getting lonely this summer as I go old school with this charcoal beast.
on May 21, 2017
This grill is the bomb. I wish they carried these at every place they sell Webers. Had to find this via search online. The additional grilling space the 26" inch has vs. the 22" is unreal. Makes a ton of difference. I have a Kamado Joe, which I love, that I use for ribs and slow cooks. I bought this for the lake house. I am Weber veteran, but would never try ribs or other slow cooks on the 22" kettle. I am going to do it on the 26". The additional space allows for this. Very happy with this purchase.
on May 15, 2017
Arrived on time and no problems with assembly. Excellent size for large family gatherings. Held a barbecue over the weekend for 25 plus family members.
on May 15, 2017
Lots of space
on May 6, 2017
legs could be much stronger and easier to install ,come on weber fix this. this seems to be the main complaint for an otherwise good product.
on May 4, 2017
I have always had Webers because of the quality. The legs on this 26 inch did not assemble very easy and it sits crooked and the legs are wobbly. The legs need to be more heavy duty to handle the weight.
May 13, 2017...day before mothers day...got 2 racks of ribs going..going into the 9th inning....handle nuts pop off, can't lift the lid off, got to turn the heat up and guess at the end because I have no handle....I love this grill for the size and the temp control..I am frustrated because it is just not great Weber quality. Weber should have made the parts more heavy duty for the weight and size,
on April 11, 2017
Best grill ever. Large dome lid makes it easy to grill whatever you like!!