Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Size: 2 Burner|Style: Grill|Change
Price:$449.00 - $723.55

Showing 1-10 of 1,414 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,606 reviews
on May 1, 2013
Remember in high school when you were dating that girl and you *thought* you were in love? And then you broke up and a few years later someone better came along and you found out what real love really felt like? Remember that grill that you thought you loved? You know, the one that you bought at Walmart for $199 with 8 burners, a built in sink and a helicopter landing pad? Well, you haven't loved a grill until you've owned this one. Simplicity is key, and combined with great build quality, this grill is an absolute WINNER.

Let me just say this: there's a reason why this grill is more than ones from other makers even though it may seemingly have less features and less burners. It is so well made and so easy to put together it's crazy. This thing is a tank. And it's beautiful.

It's like comparing a BMW and Kia. They both have CD players and leather seats - but are they equal? Nope.

A couple of GREAT things about this grill:

1. It is amazingly easy to assemble for a grill. The directions are all pictures, which is kind of annoying, but if you can't read you'll love it.
2. It is packed very well.
3. It is beautiful when assembled. It is a real work of art.
4. It cooks food so darn well - evenly, accurately and with precision. It heats up quickly.
5. The fold down trays on the side are a nice touch. The grill takes up a really small footprint when you need it to.

A couple of NOT so great things about this grill:

1. If you're used to cooking 17 cobs of corn 14 burgers, 12 hot dogs and a two t-bones simultaneously, this is not the grill for you.
2. I don't really like the back of the handle - instead of being solid, it has like some ridges (to add grip I guess?) and it feels, well, not good.

One thing I would also recommend - get the Weber grill cover. It's well worth it. It's also well made and it will keep this puppy shining like the day you bought it.

It's time for a burger. Excuse me.
2727 comments| 902 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2017
Weber grills are expensive, but they seem to be worth it. Control knobs rotate a full 270 degrees rather than the typical 90 degrees for much better heat control. The fat drip system is well designed to eliminate the mess you usually get with cheaper grills. Comes to grilling temperature very quickly. Best grill I ever owned.
on April 19, 2017
Did a lot of research. Wanted a quality grill that could be used 4 times a week for 2 to 4 people. This was easy to assemble, all parts fit well. The LPG tank hangs on a scale that accurately indicates how much gas is left.
on November 7, 2012
Replacing my 9 year old Ducane, and couldn't be happier. She was one of the good ones, actually made in South Carolina, but this Weber has better temperature control and gets hot! Nice when you're grilling in winter!

Assembly was easy, the firebox and gas line assemble came pre-assembled; you just build the cart and attach the finishing components such as the ignitor, knob cover plate, side shelves and door. Took about an hour and 45 min. The instructions are clear and concise. Needed tools are a #2 Phillips screwdriver and a 7/16ths deep dish socket would be useful for the 8 nuts securing the side table brackets.

Deal maker for me was the heavy cast iron grates. These are exactly the same quality as the $699 E-310 Genesis, just smaller, and they leave great grill marks! (Please see picture).

Even though this grill has 2 burners it gets hot! Up to 550 degrees within 10 min on high. Turn down the temp and it dropped to 400 within a couple of minutes.

A nice feature is the propane tank gauge, which is spring mounted and based on full tank weighing 38 lb.'s. I could tell by feel that my tank was getting low when I picked it up, and the gauge confirmed my suspicion by letting me know that I'm down to a fifth of a tank just with a simple glance at the well-marked hanging scale indicator.

This is the 2013 model, with burner knobs moved to the front, providing more useful work space. If needed the side tables collapse, but still feel very secure and substantial when used in the upright position.

I'm very pleased with my purchase and would recommend this to a friend.
review image
1313 comments| 598 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2017
Would give it 8 stars if I could. Crème de la Crème.
on April 2, 2017
I had a Webber grill but I gave it to my nephew. What a mistake that was because I bought a different kind to replace it and the replacement was nothing but a bunch of junk even though it cost more. Now I am back to where I was in the first place and happy.
on June 4, 2016
Amazing grill. The grates are top notch and assembly was smooth. It took me about 1.5 hours. Looks beautiful and works amazing.
on March 30, 2017
Wow---I love this BBQ! This is so much nicer than the ones I saw int he stores. It's very sleek and works great. I really shopped out the BBQ's before buying this one and couldn't be happier. I'm ready for the 4th of July!!
 This is a review of the Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill.

I purchased my Weber, fully assembled, from a big box Home store. Assembly is not all that difficult for this grill but I was very happy to have been able to purchase it already assembled at no extra cost to me. Big bonus.

I had just returned another 2-burner LP gas grill made by KitchenAid (manufactured by Nexgrill) that turned out to be insufficient for several reasons. The biggest complaint I had about that other grill was that it just could not generate enough BTU's to properly sear meats I was attempting to grill. That plus the fact that the grill was a wire grill rather than a cast iron grate (which retains heat much better than a wire grill) made it a poor choice on my part. So I returned it.

The Weber is overall a much higher quality grill in all regards. The materials used in its construction are superior. The side tables fold down for compact storage, but they do not accidentally detach and fall off the grill like the side tables did on the KitchenAid grill. Although there are plastic hooks along the edge of both trays for hanging grill tools from, they are somewhat inset so unless your tools have a hanging loop rather than just a hole through the handle, you may not be able to utilize the hooks.

The Weber has a front access door for the LP tank. The KitchenAid had no front access to the tank, nor did it have a door covering the tank, You had to spin the grill around and access the tank from the back. The negative aspect of the LP tank storage area is that the hanger for the tank is also an ill-designed scale. It's difficult to hang the tank on the hanger and the scale is difficult to read and of questionable accuracy.

The KitchenAid had a tiny drip tray, this Weber E210 has a large drip tray with an easy to replace aluminum tray liner.

Another thing I don't care for with this Weber is that the igniter only works for the left side burner and then the flame carries over to the right side burner when you turn that one on, once the left side burner has been lit. I would prefer to be able to ignite either burner individually. But that's not a major big deal I guess.

I chose to buy this in the black version rather than the stainless steel version because I feel the black surfaces will be much easier to keep clean than the stainless steel.

In spite of the few deficiencies of this grill the Weber was definitely a better value than the KitchenAid grill. It cost $100 more than the KitchenAid grill, but the quality and end result is worth it.
on September 2, 2015
I very much like the Weber. I opted for the Spirit series since I didn't need a huge grill. The size was large enough to cook a large pack of Costco chicken breasts. Another time, I cooked an entire pork loin cut up into steaks. So, for this family of 5, it pretty much takes care of business. When I first assembled it, the igniter did not work properly. As soon as the battery was inserted, it just clicked non-stop like the ignitor switch was stuck. I tried wiggling things to no avail. Eventually, I called Weber. Within 5 minutes on the phone, they shipped me a new ignitor kit by Fedex and everything has worked perfectly since. I wish the grill surface itself had narrower grooves. I'm not a big fan of the wide bars the food sits on. Most foods come off pretty well, but I'm getting some sticking that I'm not thrilled about. I read many websites that said "seasoning" with oils should not be necessary on the Weber, just oiling the foods. However, following the approach I have had some sticking... even when I properly sear one side. Overall, I do love the grill. Heating is even and the direct and indirect cooking works without a hassle. I would buy the grill again in its exact configuration if I had it to do all over again.