Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 2 Burner|Style: Grill|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,526 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,734 reviews
on August 18, 2017
I bought this Weber grill to replace a model by another manufacturer. I was assured by friends that have a Weber that the extra cost is money well spent. The first mistake was my own: I had seen a larger Weber gas grill with stainless steel "cooking grates" so I spent extra money on a stainless steel "grill' thinking I was getting the better grate. Alas, cast iron grates on this one since "grill" refers to the overall appliance.

The grill arrived in a large box weighing 118 pounds which I was only able to move because I could slide it on a pallet and move it with our farm tractor. It was very well packaged in heavy cardboard with all the individually wrapped parts nested tightly together. There was no sign of any stress on the outside package, but a third of the way into removing the parts, the grill door, which was wrapped separately was clearly defective. One edge had been bent but there was no stress on the cardboard surrounding it; this means it was packaged this way. The person packaging this grill knowingly packed a defective part. I called Weber immediately and they said they would send me a new door immediately, but, oh, they were out of stock so it might come 4-5 weeks from now.

The assembly instructions are graphic only, no writing, but are quite clear and work well if you pay close attention to details. The second problem showed up near the end of assembly. The bent door wouldn't work but as I worked through the instructions it became clear that there is no hole drilled to insert the plastic hinge pin for the bottom of the door. How this grill got through manufacture and inspection with no hole drilled in the base is beyond me. It is certainly a sign of lax quality control. The previous grill we got a couple years ago was half the price of this Weber, but it had all the parts and the frame had all the necessary holes drilled. So far, this Weber has not been worth the extra money.
on August 17, 2017
Great size for our balcony, compact but still big enough to make dinner for ~4.
on August 17, 2017
This grill is as good as advertised. I can't believe how perfectly it cooks stuff. My old grill had hot spots and cold spots and so using it was not easy and food came out unevenly cooked all the time. A couple of things to consider: it's great for our family of four, but it's not designed to cook more than say 8 burgers at a time. Also, I've seen some reviews that talk about how hot this grill gets, and it's true. It can get up to 500 degrees very quickly so you gotta be on top of things. Overall it's a great grill for the money and I would definitely buy it again.
on August 14, 2017
First one was dented. Very happy now!!
on August 14, 2017
Very pleased with ease of assembly and performance
on August 12, 2017
I would purchase the same grill if I was purchasing another grill.
on August 11, 2017
My boyfriend loves this new grill. It's uses so little gas too.
on August 10, 2017
We had a larger grill but this is more our size. We treat it like our outdoor oven in the heat of the summer so that we do not have to heat up the kitchen. We actually made tater tots on it and they were just fine. Works great. Worth every penny.
on August 9, 2017
Works Great
on August 8, 2017
very seldom do you receive a product that needs to be assembled without frustration not in this case not only was the unit well thought out in design the instructions were excellent the components were packaged by number and were referenced and as usual it is Webbers' outstanding quality and engineering