Weber 46510001 Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Three stainless steel burners put out 32,000 BTU-per-hour
- 424 -square inch of cooking area and 105 -square inch for warming
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars
- Electronic Crossover ignition system starts with the push of a button
- Assembled dimensions with the lid open 63-inch by 52-inch by 32-inch
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Weber, headquartered in Palatine, Illinois (USA), is one of the world’s leading manufacturer of charcoal and gas grills and grilling accessories.
In 1952, founder George Stephen sparked a backyard revolution with his invention of the Weber kettle. Sixty years later, the company remains one of the industry leader with its Weber and Weber Q brands. Weber is about delicious barbecue food and fun, entertaining times with friends and family.