Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Size: 3 Burner|Style: Grill|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,459 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,660 reviews
on June 26, 2017
One of the burner knobs was broken the first time I used the grill. The available Amazon options to address the issue are very bleak.
on June 26, 2017
Bought this for my husband -- he loves it!
on June 26, 2017
After years of people telling me Weber is the best, and I taking those comments for granted, finally bought a Weber. What a difference. Just no comparison how much better it is. Heats up quickly, powerful, sturdy. Everything you would want in a grill. Zero problems so far. I used the amazon prime service included in the offer for free assembly. I could not be happier.
on June 24, 2017
Weber came quickly. Too quickly! The base was damaged and I had to hammer out a dent. Also two side panels needed some work before I could finish assembling the BBQ. Other than that, putting the whole thing together did not require a professional.
on June 24, 2017
Finally put this together and the regulator is defective and leaking. Will amazon replace it if it is past the 30 days?
on June 24, 2017
Great Grill. Replaced our old 20+ year old Weber that was rusting out in the frame and the original burner needed replacing. While not the high end series, The E310 does a great job and hopefully will last as long. Rated 4 stars as only complaint is the very poor placement of the propane tank inside the door. Very difficult to attach a heavy charged tank to the spring style gauge to visually see what the charge level is. I suspect most users simply place the tank on the bottom shelf.
on June 23, 2017
Wonderful grill. Assembly was straightforward and instructions were spot on.
on June 23, 2017
Very high quality grill, definitely the best I've ever owned. Still learning to use it, how to adjust the heat just right, prevent flareups, etc, but am loving the process and the food I've made so far has been great. Assembly wasn't too difficult if you're mechanically minded & can follow the straightforward instruction manual. Really solid and nice looking too.
on June 22, 2017
I had a cheap grill before and this thing cooks so much better! It doesn't flare up like my old grill, and it has a propane gauge which is a nice touch. I'm really happy I paid double for this grill because the cooking experience is so much better than the cheap $200 grills.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 22, 2017
The Grill was lacking some screws and nuts and there was no hole at bottom of grill to insert bottom of door. The hole had to be drilled.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse