Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Weber 46810001 Spirit E330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Three stainless steel burners put out 32,000 BTU-per-hour
- 424 -square inch of cooking area and 105 -square inch for warming
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars
- Electronic Crossover ignition system starts with the push of a button
- Assembled dimensions with the lid open 63-inch by 52-inch by 32-inch
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||24.17 x 25.59 x 32.28 inches|
|Shipping Weight||131 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Weber 46810001 Spirit E330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Black||Stainless Steel||Black and Stainless Steel||Bronze||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||25.59 x 32.28 x 24.17 in||52 x 32 x 63 in||51 x 25 x 48 in||22 x 50.5 x 45 in||24.61 x 53.04 x 47.05 in||49.14 x 22.82 x 45.05 in|
|Material Type||—||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Steel|
The popular and economical Weber Spirit family of gas grills adds a more fully featured E-330 model to the lineup in 2016. The new Spirit E-330 grill includes a handy 12,000 BTU side burner for cooking accompaniments and a 7,500 Sear Station Burner that boots heat to quickly sear foods, then turns off for regular grilling. Other features include long-lasting porcelain-enameled cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars. Positioned above the burner tubes and below the grates, these V-shaped Bars shield burner tubes from port-clogging debris. They also serve to catch and vaporize food drippings, creating the smoke that flavors food. The Spirit E-330 LP gas grill carries a 10-year warranty on the porcelain-enameled lid and burner tubes and a 5-year warranty on grates and Flavorizer Bars. Not available in natural gas.
Top customer reviews
1. Box is VERY heavy so make sure you take that into account. The delivery driver was kind enough to put it in my garage for me as I did not have a handtruck to move it, but yours may not so keep that in mind.
2. Setup took approx. 2 hours taking my time and being extremely careful. A good screwdriver and a couple of box end wrenches were all that was needed tool wise. Definitely helps to have a helper during the process as well as a large area to lay out all the pieces. During the setup you can definitely tell that the grill is MUCH higher quality than other brands out there. I've had 3 Charbroils (last one completely rusted out on the inside after 4 years) and they are not even remotely as nice or well made as this Weber. I fully expect this thing to last as long as they say it will.
3. The sear burner is a very nice feature to have. Made some strip steaks my second time using the grill and they got a fantastic sear/crust on the outside. Just make sure you take the extra heat into account when cooking. 1-2 mins per side over the sear burner was plenty, finished them indirectly after that.
4. Size is perfect for cooking for 3-6 people easily without crowding the grill surface. The Genesis line is a bit larger surface area wise, but honestly dont see the need unless you are cooking for many more people regularly.
5. The fuel guage/tank hanger is cumbersome. Lifting a full propane tank into place and hooking the little hanger on the handle is a bit of a pain but doable. Just watch your fingers.
6. Cleanup is VERY well thought out on this grill. There are 2 removable grease trays/traps that work very well and Weber even included a tin liner pan for the bottom tray.
My gripe with this unit is that the holders for your utensils suck and are poorly designed. My dads old grill had a handle that stuck out far enough that you could drape your tongs over while the lid was closed. You can't do that here. There is absolutely no place for tongs.
Another gripe is that when you clean the grill, you will make a mess out of the button area. If you don't mind wiping up after cooking every time, this is fine.