Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid Propane Grill
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box
- Push-button ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Cast aluminum lid and body
- Removable catch pan
- Infinite control burner valve
- Push button ignition
Goes Where You Go
Weber Q 1000 Gas Grill
The sun is shining and water glistening. Grab your Q 1000 portable gas grill, call your friends, and hit the waves. Small enough to go wherever you go with enough grilling space to concoct a quick meal when back on land.
Compare with similar items
Weber 54060001 Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill
Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill, Black
Weber 53060001 Q2000 Liquid Propane Grill
Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill, Red
Weber 57060001 Q3200 Liquid Propane Grill
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||27 x 20.5 x 23.5 in||51.4 x 25.1 x 26 in||40.9 x 20.5 x 24.6 in||51.4 x 24.3 x 26 in||16.5 x 16 x 13 in||50.2 x 30 x 55.5 in|
Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 100 is now the Weber Q 1000. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles plus the familiar Weber Q logo branded in the lid. Split grates allow for a grate/griddle cooking combination: Just replace one of the grates with the Q 1000-series compatible griddle (sold separately) and experience a delicious alternative way of preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner on your grill. Durable, but lightweight, cast-aluminum construction of the Weber Q 1000 makes this super-portable grill the perfect tailgating companion. Used on the go, it runs on disposable LP cylinders (not included), but can be a stationary a stay-at-home grill also. An optional LP adapter hose for hook up to a 20-lb. tank is available as an accessory. Reliable starts are assured with the simple-to-operate push-button ignition. Burgers, brats and dogs are easily handled, but a large variety of other foods may also be cooked at any temperatures from low to high. Just dial-in the proper heat setting by adjusting the infinite control burner valve. May be used with Weber Portable Cart model #6557.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was then suggested by the company that the propane tank I was using has an "OPD" safety device that was malfunctioning and blocking the flow of gas to the regulator.
I purchased a one liter propane canister and their was no improvement in performance, thus one assumes the problem is not with the OPD safety device on the propane tank since there is no OPD device on the canister.
I then decided to purchase a generic regulator and some adapters to fit the 1/8" non-standard orifice of the Weber grill, based on a U-Tube video of how to fix a low flow Weber Q Grill. It should be noted there were 35,000 hits on this site detailing how to fix a Q series Weber Grill. After making this modification, the Weber Grill worked perfectly, heating up to over 400 degrees in twenty minutes. This tells me the regulators on the Weber Grills are of poor quality or perhaps poor design, and the customer service department either does not understand how to diagnose a defective regulator or they are just hedging.
If your Weber Q series Grill does not heat up adequately within ten or fifteen minutes I would recommend tossing the regulator and getting a generic regulator.
The best part, to me, is the portability..I can easily put it in my mini-van and set it up at my kids' sporting events or office parties...throw some brats and hot dogs on, and I'm the star of the party.
I recommend getting a stand and a cover for it, and some sort of scraper. I bought a big propane tank and adapter for it, but found that it was a heck of a lot simpler just to keep using the little green camping-style mini-propane-tanks it's designed for.
Some minor cons:
- only one zone- so not perfect for spare-ribs.
- I would invest some money for the thermostat, if you want temperature control.
- Cleaning of the lower part is a little bit a pain, I use a plastic spatula, which works, but the engraving is not that easy.
- The gas-connector is a little closer to the handle, so you have to push it a little sideways when fixing it- It's even a little bit in the way when carrying the griller.
- When the grate its removed and the lid is open (for cleaning) it is a little bit out of balance and can fall over.