Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Weber 53060001 Q2000 Liquid Propane Grill
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One stainless steel burner produces 12,000 BTU-per-hour to heat 280 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box. :Dimensions - Lid Closed and Tables Out (inches): 14.5H x 51.4W x 19.5D
- Push-button ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Savor The Journey
Weber Q 2000 Gas Grill
Voyage without a destination and savor the journey. Watch the sunrise with the rich aroma of breakfast infusing the air, courtesy of your favorite travel companion. The Q 2000 portable gas grill ventures as far as the quest calls.
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Removable catch pan
- Cast aluminum lid and body
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Infinite control burner valve
- Folding side tables
- Push button ignition
Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 200 is now the Weber Q 2000. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles, larger-sized fold-out side tables with greater rigidity plus the familiar Weber Q logo prominently branded in the lid. Split grates allow for a grate/griddle cooking combination: Just replace one of the grates with the Q 2000-series compatible griddle (sold separately) and experience a unique way to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner on your grill. The Weber Q 2000 is ideal for use when camping and tailgating but, thanks to a design that offers both compact overall size and large grilling surface, can double as a stationary grill in your outdoor living space. A seamless stainless steel burner is your assurance of durability and the long-lasting performance. The cast-aluminum lid and body are both lightweight and rugged. May be used with Weber Portable Cart model #6557 and Q Cart model #6525.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.