Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on October 4, 2016
Freaken Awesome! My buddy's big grills can't compete with my little Weber in how well it cooks everything. Go America.
on August 16, 2016
Portable propane grill. Large cooking area & very sturdy. Highly recommended
on May 14, 2016
heat well
on May 11, 2016
I love Weber products and this little unit goes nicely with my Weber smoker and Performer. I love those, too, but wanted to have something for quick grilling without wasting charcoal. The unit is excellent and met my expectations for Weber products. The instructions say keep the lid down...and I do. The key is that warm up time to get the heavy grates nice and hot. Good sear, good grill marks, good and efficient design. I love it.
on April 25, 2016
I have yet to go wrong with a weber purchase. Had the go anywhere and gave it to a friend. Upgraded to this for camping and I cannot report any disappointment. I also purchased the griddle piece. Oddly enough the first thing we grilled was breakfast sausage and they were great. As for the 1 pound propane bottles I initially was going to take off the regulator and put a quick disconnect but decided against it since it would tie me to only being able to use the grill with my camper. I instead choose the mr heater refill attachment for the 1 pound bottles. Not sure how it will work but I have high hopes for it. The grill is great and fits(barely) under my 5th wheel basement which is 16 inches high.
on April 21, 2016
Love it!
on April 21, 2016
I was excited to get this grill, as I had an old Weber gas grill that served me well for years. I cannot recommend this model because of what I consider an unsafe design flaw. When I first tried to light it, there was no visible flame, despite the manual saying one should be detected. I tried to light it with a match and same thing. Called Weber customer service and was told the valve assembly was possible defective, they would send me a new one. I was promised it would be easy to replace. It was not really easy, I had to take the whole thing apart, almost stripping several screws in the process. New valve installed, tried to light it - no flame. It did heat up - fairly slowly - but the combination of propane with no visible flame to assure me it was being burned off made me very nervous. Called Weber again, finally getting to a supervisor, and he adamantly refused to send me a new grill, just another valve. He never really commented on the lack of flame, just said if it got hot it was OK. I am not comfortable using this grill, so it's just been a complete waste of money and time. I'll be grilling this summer, but not with the Q2200
on March 12, 2016
Love the style and quality build, waiting for summer to see how it actually works.
on March 12, 2016
The infighter housing was found broken when the box was opened. I need a new infighter sent to me.
review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 7, 2016
This grill just replaced my Jenn Air stainless grill. Reason for the swap was fuel consumption. This grill gets super hot and leaves beautiful marks on the food. I've cooked on it everyday since I got it. It's perfect for camping. The q1000 is a stunner too. The performance is very hard to rival. I grilled on the beach the this weekend doing burgers and sausages with bell peppers and grilled onions. I should have brought more food. It was a windy day which is why I took it. I wanted to see if it could heat up with a 15mph wind. It heated up perfectly. Burgers cooked perfectly. Other portable grills suffer in wind and have a problem getting hot. As soon as we got home Sunday night I wanted to grill some chicken for the kids lunches and the wife's salad. In 10 minutes I was ready to go again. 830 at night on the back porch I was using the same 1lb camping cannister that I had used for an hour and a half at the beach earlier. I weighed the cannister and a new one. I used 7.5 oz of gas in 2.5 hours of cooking. I could grill maybe 6 times on my larger grill before I had to swap the 15lb cannister. They are worth buying for fuel usage alone. The food that comes off them is simply amazing. Very well built.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.