Weber 54601 Stationary Cart for Weber Q Grills 200 and 220
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Metal and heavy-duty plastic stationary cart for Weber Q portable grill
- Wire bottom shelf provides storage space for tools and equipment
- 2 side shelves hold condiments, tools, and sauces while cooking
- Rear panel hides a 20-pound LP tank; adaptable hose included
- Measures 31.75 x 6.75 x 20.5 inches
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Package Height||8.8 x 18.7 x 32.8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||24.2 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
If you consider the hose is a $[...] value right there, the cart "really" costs $[...] - not a bad deal at all. It rolls easily around and feels sturdy. The gray plastic sheet that hides the propane tank came a bit bent in the box, but it's worked itself out and looks fine once it is on. I would recommend spending the extra money on the stationary vs. the rolling cart. It makes your grill look more like a normal gas grill when it's on your deck.
NOTE: It is for Weber Q and not for the Baby Q.
I would probably buy the rolling cart if I plan to take my Q on the road.
- Assembly takes 10 minutes once you get the parts out of the box and you figure out what is what.
- It is pretty sturdy. Holds the Q (about 40 lbs), and a 20 pound tank without wobbling around or anything.
- I have it on a concrete deck, so I don't have to roll through "terrain", but it's got decent sized wheels and I don't suppose it'd be too difficult to roll through some grass.
- It comes with the 20 lb. tank adaptor hose, so value wise, I think it's a better deal than the folding cart which doesn't include the hose and is much flimsier according to the reviews.
- It could be a little taller; I find the grilling height of the Q a little lower than in a similarly sized "nonportable" grill. Not a big deal--it's not like I've got to slouch over or anything.
It's a perfect compliment to the Q to turn it into a backyard/deck grilling machine!
Would give it an extra star if the cart weren't so expensive (I would imagine it should only really cost $40-50 and the folding cart should only cost about $30 or so in my mind).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This item sits in my yard year round supporting my Weber gas grill. Weather doesn't bother it. It's a great workhorse.Published 12 months ago by Slowpoke
Very nice cart (even holds gas tank) since there's only 2 light eaters, sold it to friend.
Carmen aka keenpetite
small, lightweight, truly portable, and stylish. this cart fits the grill perfectly and is easy to move with. highly recommend.Published on January 1, 2011 by R. Gidwani
When you read the title of this product you must realize that is "Stationary' it is not meant to be moved over any rough terrain. Read morePublished on September 9, 2010 by Dwight Norris
New Item #6508, the old number is 54601
For some reason, both model numbers are listed separately on Amazon. Read more
This base is much more stable than the portable one that came with our Weber Q 220, and it includes the large propane tank hose. We are very satisfied.Published on April 4, 2009 by MJS
We have a very small patio attached to our condo, so a small grill was needed; thus, we bought the Weber Q200. Read morePublished on July 8, 2008 by M. Bailley
This stand is ahandsome way to convert your portable weber grill into a standard height propane bbq. Read morePublished on October 29, 2007 by arnabop
nicely made,small,attractive, easy to assemble and fits very well with our Weber Q. Our first cart was destroy during a hurricane,so we were delighted that they were still making... Read morePublished on October 9, 2007 by Lila Rothman