BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 19, 2015
Great quality as everyone says, but I bought it to fit my heavy duty park grill (pilot rock type) and it fits snug over the grill- perfect for my needs-update, I have had this grill cover on my park grill now for more than a year ( including a Michigan winter) and it is holding up well. Another update, it's almost 2017 and this cover has been outside on my park grill for a long time, still fits well, no damage, a little fading, I'm happy with it, and my grill looks like new because of it.
on May 8, 2015
Got this for my little electric grill, model Q1400 I think. It is the smaller of the two electric models. It cover the whole upper and sides of the grill nicely. I do not leave the controller in it when not in use, because the bottom of the grill is not protected, I am weary of moister getting and up under the cover and damaging the control. This is not a bag, it is a cover, and a nice cover it seems to be. I will know more after the summer.
on December 21, 2015
I tried a couple of cheap generic grill covers but none really fit very well. I decided to just buy the one made for the little Weber grill. It fits great and keeps debris and of all things, birds out. I had them trying to nest inside and that was the final straw (no pun intended). If you have one of these Baby Weber grills, don't mess around trying to make something work, just get the real deal the first time and save the headaches.
on October 14, 2013
We purchased this cover when we got out Q-100 grill this past summer so that we wouldn't worry about leaving the grill out in the rain (or having the neighbors watering cans pouring down on it). It works just fine, and keeps the grill nice and cozy.

The only gripe I have with this cover is that when you leave the propane tank attached to the grill (which I prefer to do, as it's much less of a hassle), the end that covers the tank doesn't quite fit all the way and the tank ends up popping out uncovered a bit. I just worry that the tank will get too much exposure and/or start leaking if I tug too hard on the cover. I have started to take off the tank in-between grillings, and that works fine. This is a tight fit though, so be aware that this EXACTLY covers this grill, not quite to it's feet. If you are looking for something to wrap it up like a Christmas gift, this is not the cover to get.

I like it, and I recommend it for the average grill user.
on June 16, 2016
I love this cover but I cant seem to pull it tight enough around the bottom so the foil tray blows out from the bottom if it gets a little breazy. Its also doesn't fit real well with the fuel tank hooked up but it is a heavy duty cover and will keep my Q looking great for years to come!
on April 25, 2013
UPDATE: It seems that this cover can stretch over time. Mine has stretched a little and now fits pretty well.

The packaging makes no mention of this being for Q120, nor does the Weber web site. It does say Q100 series, so it's ambiguous at best. The cover does in fact fit the Q120, however it clearly is not made for it.

It really needs to be another couple of inches wider. When you put the cover on you have to be careful not to push in and turn the regulator knob by accident. Once on it isn't so tight that the knob is pushed in, but the spring on the knob isn't strong enough to push itself back out if you have pushed it in while putting on the cover.

So the cover works with the Q120, just be careful about the regulator knob.

As for the quality of the cover, it seems to be very well made and it does its job of keeping the rain off the grill.
on June 3, 2017
fits great well made
on October 5, 2015
works on the Weber Go-Anywhere portable grill.
I am replacing the exact cover I bought 7 years ago. My old one is still in one piece, but it has been through, rain, snow, hail and 110 degree summers. I thought it was time to retire the girl out.

The cover fits absolutely perfectly and is made of high quality material, or it never would have made it this long!
As for the Weber grill, it is still working great also. I just love it!
on April 23, 2017
Also a must have for the grill, but it wore out quickly from exposure to the elements.