Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.75 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Weber 7576 Universal Stainless Steel Smoker Box
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.24. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.00 (12%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Infuse food with smoky flavors
- Durable stainless steel
- Easily add chips while in use
- Fits most sizes of grills
- Out of Carton Dimensions: 9.7 x 4.7 x 2 inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Cave Tools||Amazon.com||Cave Tools||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||stainless-steel||cast-iron|
Infuse your grilled foods with delicious flavors of smoked wood chips. This steel box can be placed under the grill grates to allow smoke to drift up, and the hinged lid with large tab allows you to easily add chips while in use. Fits Weber Q 200 series and larger gas grills.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Using it on a Weber genesis 2 lx grill 4 burner. I placed the unit on the far right burner on low setting with all other burners off.
- I placed a oven resistant water bowl on the top left rack to help regulate the temperature
- 4lb pork shoulder
- mesquite and hickory chips soaked 2 hours prior in water
First experience. The unit does catch on fire. It had done so 3x while on the lowest setting. I had to smother the fire wth the wet wood chips nearby. The water likely warped it a bit. With the right dial set on the lowest setting. Internal temp got to 250f consistently on a warm 85 degree summer day.
After some frustration. I then placed a foil sheet underneath the smoke box. And it has now regulated the temperature to 225 exactly. And the chips have begun to burn more slowly.
- leave the lid open on the smoker box
- make sure to soak the chips when using this on a gas grill
- do not open the gas lid to check the temp consistently. I would say, check the temp at the halfway point of the process. Then 1 hour each time afterwards.
some of the other cheaper ones, the lid just sets on top, and it can wither get knocked off, or is difficult to pull off and add chips.
I have used this several times since purchase and it is a great item to have in your outdoor cooking tools.
Most recent customer reviews
Did the job but should not have warped.Read more