Weber 7590 Genesis Island Cabinetry
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with all 2011 Genesis S-310 and S-330 gas grills with front-mount control panel
- 2 cabinets with corresponding stainless steel doors and stainless steel handles
- 4 plated steel adjustable wire shelves for storage; 2 stainless steel side tables
- Quick disconnect side burner extension hose for use with Genesis S-320 and S-330 models
- 2 heavy-duty front locking casters and 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Item Dimensions||17.5 x 22.7 x 31.7 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||7590|
|Shipping Weight||90 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
The item is not without problems however:
- the magnets that are designed to keep the doors closed arrived broken.
- the design leaves sharp screws sticking out inside the cabinets. This seems extremely unsafe particularly for kids.
- once installed the new door on either side of the cabinets is not flush with the door next to it leaving a gap of a quarter inch or so. This will make the cabinets a haven for spiders and other things we don't necessarily want living in our BBQ.
I am going to add caps to the screws and maybe even some weather stripping. I'm also hoping Weber comes through with replacement magnets..
Form - It transforms what looks like an grill - a pretty grill...but just a grill - into a solid food preparation area. It gives a feeling of place to the grilling area.
Function - I LOVE that the island separates the side burner farther out from the grill so that you don't get the feeling you are going to burn yourself on the grill as you mess with whatever is in the pot. I also love the additional space on both sides for food prep and staging.
The only downside is that the Weber cover for the grill+island doesn't cover the storage space...so water and debris get blown into the spaces below making them less useful. But I'm working on that.
ordered this directly from Amazon...I
2/8/2013: A couple of months later, my review is unchanged except to add even more enthusiasm for these extensions. I also want to add that the door gap that one reviewer complained about is necessary for the swing of opening the grill doors. There also are some minor space anomalies that might be overcome by making the extension doors taller, but that would have interrupted the continuous line of the door tops. I think this design is better.
Every person's use will be different, but I've found that I now mostly leave the side burner cover unused, my tools (tongs, spatula, etc. -- including a ceramic tool rest my wife bought me to keep dripping grease and food off the table surface), and the double width left side surface has room for all the food. If I need more space, that side burner surface is available. And I almost never use my deck rails except by accident and I can always get to my side burner.
The whole grill unit is impressive looking and the stainless surrounding the grill color is great!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Two hours after receiving this stainless steel cabinet was installed. Looks great and will store my various accessories away from the elements. Read morePublished on June 10, 2014 by joe g
I have a Weber S310 grille. Saw these in a catalog @ ace hardware. They wanted full retail. No way was I paying that! So Amazon Prime came through again. Read morePublished on June 12, 2013 by K-10