BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 6, 2009
I purchased this grill after seeing it and registering for it at Target for my wedding. When we didn't receive it as a gift, we were going to purchase it, but it cost $340 for the grill and about $250 for shipping from Target. I searched for it on amazon and got free shipping and save on the cost by $40 plus tax. We love the grill and its design.
on May 24, 2005
We did not have the privilege of seeing this item as a more expensive top of the line. As such, we have been delighted (pun?) with Amazon service, ease of assembly, and performance features of the Performer. The large cooking kettle satisfies all our needs. The charcoal ignition is swift and complete, and, more to my liking, this is the first charcoal grill we have owned that burns ALL the charcoal. The self cleaning feature sweeps the powdery ash into the container for disposal with no half burned, grease soaked briquets. A wuinner at this price.
on October 30, 2007
We love this grill. We were not interested in a second kitchen outdoors but just a good grill and easy to use. We love the gas ignition but then once the coals are going you turn it off and have a regular great tasting bbq.
My husbnd says it is the first time he actually likes to go out and start the grill- and that is something. Cleaning is great!
on December 21, 2015
LOVE IT!!!
on August 23, 2007
This is a wonderful grill. It was simple to put together we had it together in just a few minutes! The simple gas starter is amazing. I love to BBQ and will only use charcoal but to have the best of both worlds is a dream come true!! AWESOME GRILL!! This is our 4th WEBER GRILL and will never buy another brand. Weber makes the best!
on May 9, 2007
For many years, while using a gas grill, I honestly missed the enhanced flavor of foods when using briquettes. I also had a smoker for deep smoked meats. The Performer replaced both, with amazing results. The gas starter eliminates the charcoal starter fluid (and associated taste), and assembly was easy. I have recommended it to all my friends.
on February 26, 2015
5 years later and still using it almost daily! I love my Weber
on April 8, 2013
The grill works great and we find it very convenient with the propane start! It looks great on the deck too
on February 22, 2008
We ordered it late Tuesday. The shipping confirmation estimated deliverer next Monday. It came Friday -- in time to assemble it, go buy charcoal, and cook hamburgers before dark. And, the shipping cost was only $0.01.
on January 4, 2007
If you like charcoal grilling you'll love this. No more lighter fluid and since it's a weber you know it's air tight so you'll get much more life out of your charcoal.