Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 558 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 682 reviews
on June 5, 2015
Got it yesterday, delivered within the window. Assembled with only one problem. Brilliant design and fasteners. Very evenly distributed heat. Expected there to be an advisory about running it a bit before cooking, or seasoning the grates, but there wasn't. Wish I had opted for the one with the side burner, but not for the extra $. Very sturdy.

Issues during assembly(2): 1. Door height needs adjustability to make them line up (for us OCD customers), 2. the parting lines in the front panel casting needed to be filed down to fit. Screw would have broken out casting wall if assembled as received.
review image review image
on January 21, 2015
I just made the most tender and tastiest pork chops of my life! I followed the instructions for allowing the grill to preheat (I'm old enuf for Medicare but never knew that! d'Oh!) and kept the lid down while grilling my chops (again, as instructed) and boy did it work well. The grill comes with a laminated card with basic instructions for each kind of meat you might grill ~ it's very handy!!

My husband and I put together our new Genesis grill (and actually had fun doing it together ;) The only comment I might make is that the instructions for putting it together are in picture form and one or two of them are a wee bit hard to interpret. I love every other aspect of the grill. And it's a Weber so I know I'll never have difficulty getting parts which, IF I ever need them, won't be for a very long time.
on April 21, 2016
After hours of research hearing great to good to bad but mostly great, I purchased this BBQ. This is replacing a BBQ island and I am very pleased with this WEBER GENESIS E-310. They also make this model with a side burner which I opted not to get. However, I know this can be a must for some people. The Genesis is above the mid grade model and offers a higher quality stainless steel. I chose this model mainly for that reason as it is not much different than the cheaper model except maybe for the SS and color options. It is one of the most well packed items I have ever received which shows the companies care and quality in my opinion.

Since setting it up, which takes 2 people just over an hour or so, It fired right up. It seems to heat up quickly and cooks well. I don't think anyone looking for this type of BBQ could go wrong and I see, based on the quality, that this should last for a very, very long time.
on July 27, 2017
Love this grill. It is high quality, looks great, and is a great grill. It was tedious but straightforward to assemble. Love the method of tracking the gas level. Love that it is inside the cabinet. The green color is very nice. It appears to heat up the majority of the available grill space very quickly. The side panel counters are sturdy and handy. I am very happy with it. It is also great to have 4 wheels to move the grill around pretty easily. Bought a cover to keep it protected from the elements. Use the little shelf for toasting buns.
on February 17, 2016
Update May 1, 2017. Still going strong. No issues.

--------
Best grill I have ever owned. No hot spots. I cook a grill full of bacon to season the grates and it cooks evenly with no flare ups at the correct temp.

Save money and buy this grill. You won't need to buy another one for years and years and you won't screw up meat due to hot spots
on January 13, 2015
Don't hesitate. If you're balking at the price, believe me, its worth every penny. Amazon delivered my grill a few days ago and I got around to assembling and using it today. So far, I have to say I'm a completely satisfied customer, the grill has meet my expectations and exceeded them.

Where to begin.

Assembly.

The shipping container is a reinforced cardboard box and weighs about 180 lbs. I was able to move it myself by sliding it along the floor, but keep in mind, I'm in great shape, 31 years old, and am at the gym four times a week. I did say slide by the way, just slide. Even doing that, I was winded. There was no way to lift this gigantic box, no way, no how. I live on the first floor backyard apartment in Brooklyn and if anyone from NYC knows, we have narrow hallways. So I disassembled the box, item by item, and put it together in the backyard in 20 degree weather, thinking to myself how delicious that first bite of that steak was going to be, and how my fingers wouldn't get hypothermia putting the grill together no matter what my girlfriend said.

They did think of everything though. The directions were simple, easy to follow, and the only annoying part was taking off the plastic on the panels, which you have to have nails for.

It took me about an hour and half. I had already purchased a propane tank from the local supply shop and had the tank ready.

The propane gas regulator is awesome, it's a simple system that tells you the amount of propane you have left my gauging the weight in the tank, it works flawlessly so far.

The doors and hood are quality, like heavy, american made, not going to fall apart on you quality. The finish I choose was copper, and it does look pretty sharp in the backyard.

The grill heated up quickly with all three burners on after 15 minutes to about 550 degrees in 20 degree weather in a setting sun during a January NYC winter. After seasoning the grill, i cooked my first steak using my handy thermometer and was delighted with the results. The entire experience left me a changed man, from hungry to satisfied, from ridiculed for buying and building a grill to championed and heralded for bravery by my girlfriend, from Weber-curious to Weber fanatic as this is the best grill 700 bucks will get you.

Enjoy!
on May 2, 2015
Let me start by saying I re-placed a 20 year old Weber Genesis with this grill. The 20 year old Weber I posted (Sold) on a online website for 50 Bucks and my phone and e-mail exploded it was like I was giving the world away the guy that bought it replaced the flavorizer bars, cooking grates and igniter switch he will probably get another 10 years out of it. This new grill so far seems to be even more awesome than the old one I did step up to a higher model this time figuring if I have it for the same amount of time why not. All I can say is I personally would not consider any other type of grill than a Weber they are simply THE BEST GRILL YOU CAN BUY. The quality is un-matched heavy duty parts and they are built to last even the box it came in is quality. I put this one together myself and it was a lot easier than I anticipated I am glad I did because now I know exactly how it is put together and I know it is done right. If you are considering a Weber and have always purchased the other models I suggest you buy the Weber then you will know what quality and real grilling is all about. This and all Weber products get 5+ Star rating from me.
on June 25, 2016
Many years ago when I was first married and poor, wifey and I liked to camp. We bought a small Weber kettle charcoal grill and used it for years until it burned out. It was great! After that, I bought Char Broil grills (propane) and there were many of them.......all of them worked OK but they all rusted out rather quickly and were devils to clean. When the last one (an expensive 4 burner, infrared, commercial variety) died, I decided to try a mid range Weber Genesis. The price was a shocker but all of the reviews raved about the unit so I bit the bullet and paid the price. I've only had it a few weeks but, WOW what a difference! This grill is great; really good quality and it cooks like a dream. Temperature is precise, valves are smooth and accurate, grates are quality, grease catcher is well designed, fit and finish are first class. Spend the money and treat yourself to a class piece of equipment; you will enjoy cooking on it and your food will be delicious (if you know how to prepare it) P.S. There is a funny You Tube on how to assemble the grill to Benny Hills' theme song. You won't learn anything but it's fun to watch. Do you remember Benny Hill??
on November 20, 2014
This review is solely on delivery, setup and initial firing....I have not grilled food with it yet.

Delivery was superb, box was undamaged, and the window of delivery was between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm, they delivered at 9:10 am.

Assembly took about two hours. Other than needing a friend to help me lift the grill box itself out of the packagin, it is easy dealt with by one person in reasonably good shape.

A good ratcheting screwdriver and wrench help quite a bit with assembly.

This is an extremely good looking grill, and it goes together square and true. It's extremely solid. This may be the most robust grill that I will ever own.

Any serious scratches to the color should be easily remedied by a quality enamel made for high temperatures.

It took 15 minutes to heat to 550 degrees F.....didn't try to get it any higher than that. There was some smoke as factory applied oils burned off, didn't take long.

The porcelain finishes on the Flavorizer bars, and other surfaces seem durable and well applied....will probably change grill from cast iron to stainless steel grate in time.

Cannot say enough good things about this grill, am thoroughly impressed and wish that I would have purchased it sooner.
on October 18, 2013
This is an excellent grill with enough room to cook for a family of 5. The newer model has the burners running vertically (in line with the knobs on the front), which makes it much easier to have a hot and cold side of the grill. The grill gets very hot fairly quickly. I really like the wide ceramic grill over skinny metal ones you might get with other brands. They are slick and flat making it very easy to pick up food off the grill with a spatula.

Nice features to the grill include the solid drip pan holder and convenient replaceable drip pans, large hooks for tool hanging, and very solid construction.

Probably the only con I can think of is the lid is quite heavy, so you can accidently slam it down if you are not careful. I have also noticed my electric starter does not work nearly as quickly as the previous grill. Finally, be ready to spend a decent amount of time (an hour or two) putting the grill together. The hardest part of the instructions was figuring out which washer it was referring to.