Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.20 shipping
+ $7.16 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Weber Style 6435 Professional-Grade Grill Pan
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Grill pan for small or delicate foods
- 430-grade stainless steel for exceptional heat retention and durability
- 1/8-inch slits allow juices to flow out while keeping food in; wide carrying handles
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Measures 13.5" X 18.5" X 1.5"
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||1.57 x 11.81 x 17.51 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6435|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Shipping Weight||2.1 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:23 Mins|
The only problem is, of course, smaller foods can drop through the grill and onto the fire. I have purchased screens and disposable grill pans before and they worked just okay. When I saw this pan and how reasonable it was priced I had to get it.
I like the build of this pan, very heavy-duty without being too thick. The raised sides keep the food from falling off and makes the pan easy to carry. It takes a little effort to clean (I use a SOS pad) but that is to be expected.
I use a small Weber--the Q200-- and it is just big enough for cooking for 4-5 people. This grill pan fits perfectly on it but if I want to cook both meat and veggies at the same time I would need a bigger grill. I thought that I would make this little video to show the pan in action. Thank you!
One was a square-ish pan and the corners snapped and became unusable. A common problem with many pans; they are welded and not stamped or folded. The welds usually break due to the high heat in the grill.
My old favorite is a bowl style; it's decent, but the problem is the top is bigger than the bottom so there is not a lot of actual grilling space. As a result you either have steamed veggies or you have to keep stirring.
The biggest complaint I have about most grill pans is the holes. Either they are too big and things like cherry tomatoes and sliced onions fall through, or the holes are too small. Small holes have many problems: difficult to clean, too many and the food gets too charred, too many holes and the metal separating the holes breaks...etc.
This pan is the best pan I have used yet. It it made of one piece with NO welds; the sides are bent up to create a lip and give the user an edge to flip and turn food. Also, the holes are not actually holes, they are slits. This means that one does not have to worry about food slipping through the spaces; from time to time sliced onions get stuck, but not really a BIG deal. It works great for Portabella mushrooms though it is not just for veggies, it's great for fish. Another big seller is that this is stainless and easy-ish to clean. It's not going to be non-stick easy to clean, you will have to scrub, but with a Brillo pad and elbow grease it's not a big deal.
The only complaint I have is the size.Read more ›
1. Good size 13.5" x 18.5" with raised edge.
2. Sturdy stainless steel not prone to flex in heat. Made in Taiwan.
3. Cross pattern grill slits allow draining of fat, oil and juices in to grill and leaves aesthetically pleasing grill marks.
4. Lack of Teflon or other coating means this grill pan can handle high grill temps near 700F especially when there is a flare up. Otherwise you would be getting Teflon in your food and eating it.
1. Needs a little bit of elbow grease to clean up which is fine, but this leads to item number 2 below.
2. The edges are sharp! What was Weber thinking? I am fine with this, but my wife and kids who help in prep and clean up would be prone to getting cut especially when scrapping off food and putting it in the dishwasher. Weber could have easily solved this by rolling the edges of the pan.
With the free 2-day shipping option from Amazon this is an even better buy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Never leaves the grill--so handy for fish, veggies, patties. Do not recommend using it for steaks, as it doesn't sear them fast enough.Published 19 hours ago by EB Gold
Great design. Solid piece for our weber to cook veggies and not worry about food falling through the cracks. Our family enjoys grilled veggies all year long.Published 4 days ago by Walter Chao
It works really well for grilling vegetables and anything that might fall apart directly on the grillPublished 9 days ago by ceskepivo
Fits on 1 side of my Genesis grill,works great with smaller veggiesPublished 14 days ago by Smileyface