- Series: Cambridge Paperback Library
- Paperback: 370 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (February 28, 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521314267
- ISBN-13: 978-0521314268
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,343,669 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Weberian Sociological Theory (Cambridge Paperback Library)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Although he is undoubtedly one of the most important sociologists of all time, this text argues that much of Weber's work has been misunderstood and many of his most notable theories neglected or even overlooked. A new interpretation of his works is accordingly offered by the author herein.