Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on July 29, 2012
This game is fun, and I learned how to play Spades using this game! It's a great way to learn the game if you've never played Spades before. However, the game is very unimpressive visually. The resolution is low. The graphics are bad quality. And as another reviewer stated, you can't see the final score! I'm not quite sure how they overlooked that problem. But, the game is still a lot of fun to play, which is why I'm giving it 3 stars.
on June 15, 2017
the graphics are horrible and I wouldn't play it again
on March 18, 2015
Terrible graphics, slow response, unreadable text. Totally misrepresented in Amazon store. Very disappointed. Struggled about halfway through the first game then deleted it from my computer even though I had just purchased it.
on May 4, 2013
Terrible graphics, Thought I was playing a game made in the 1980's. Did not load well each time I played. Not worth the money. Hated it, so I uninstalled it!
on May 1, 2013
The program did not function well in the Windows 7 environment. Asked if I could return it less than 15 min after receiving it. No was the answer!
on June 5, 2016
This is not worth even the few seconds it takes to download the game!
on February 11, 2013
I tried to play but was not like another Spades card game I played from HP. So I went online and found a set of card games from Hoyle and bought them. Down loaded them and love playing them.
on January 16, 2013
I think it is poorly designed, especially the scoring - it is not clear. The background sound (although I can turn it off) is cheezy. The options of what form of spades I want to play is very limited. I rarely play the game and have use another spades program.
on November 8, 2014
I was not impressed with this software. Interface is lame and not enough rules options.
on December 16, 2012
I love playing Spades on my Kindle so I bought this game for me computer. I graphics are terrible and the game is not playable, I would have gotten my money back if I had had the option.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.