Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Webkinz Rabbit

on August 1, 2017
For any collectors of webkinz this a cute white sitting bunny to add to your collection. All webkinz come with a code for the online game and you then get a virtual item the same as what you bought. My daughter loved it and is a huge collector of webkinz. The online game is a safe educational and fun game for children and I highly recommend it. Be warned webkinz can be addictive once you start collecting it is hard to stop! People have complained how they are packaged in bags tightly and the fur, whiskers etc may get a little smushed. They fluff right back up with a little care and if whiskers, fur or clothes ever kinked I dab a little water on to fix to how a like then let dry. Webkinz are small animal comparable to Beany Babies but some are larger and some are smaller so compare dimensions when buying. My daughter has always preferred small slushies so that is fine with us. They do have baby and toddler versions that are bigger and come with the codes for the games but are for younger players. My daughter is 12 and has been playing and collecting since she was 6. Starting to outgrow the game but still goes on periodically. Now she just loves collecting the animals still. They are all very cute and nicely made.
on March 26, 2014
The whiskers are a bit off as they just stick straight out in front of the mouth. I'm trying to fix that, but I could end up just snipping them off or "tacking" them down with a needle and thread. . It's cute, though, and I will be adding it to a birthday/Easter basket (the person was born near Easter and had a little toy rabbit as a child, so I know she will appreciate it).
This is the cutest little bunny! It has a sweet face and is so soft and cuddly that it is perfect for a little child. I can visualize a child loving it so much that the bunny ends up being the all-time bedtime buddy. I only purchased one bunny for a gift first, but after seeing it I am so impressed with it that I ordered 14 more bunnies today that will be included in an Easter basket project at church.
on July 25, 2017
My niece loved this. It was beautifully packaged and the bunny is too cute.
on January 2, 2015
My niece loves this rabbit. She rarely plays the webkinz online game because the computer isn't often available. But she loves rabbits & this one especially. She carries it with her everywhere.
on April 12, 2016
I bought this as a raffle prize for an event that was a series of human animal role play races. Everyone loved them. It was adorable, not too small, not too big, just sweet and squishy soft. Groom it a bit when you take it out of the bag to look its best for presentation.
on July 29, 2016
My daughters first birthday theme was alice in wonderland, so I decided to get her this for her photos. It was perfect. Photographed well, went great with her theme and almost 2 years later she STILL loves it. Its really held up.
on August 8, 2017
Not as soft as we'd hoped for.
on April 8, 2014
I rated this based on material, durability, (which it has strings all over it), cuteness, (which it's very easter and fun, ) the size ( which is small), and the fun factors of it, ( which is online)..I'd say it's very kid friendly. I like that it's a webkinz my very first one. I love it's color, ( which I was trying to find a white bunny) and I think I'd buy others too from this seller. Good quality for a webkinz
on December 27, 2015
My daughter got this in her stocking, and she loves it! It's small enough to easily carry around, and is soft and cuddly. We haven't gotten online to do that portion yet, but as a stuffed animal it is great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.