Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 92 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 105 reviews
on August 1, 2017
For any collectors of webkinz this a adorable mini stuffed webkinz hamster dressed as a bunny holding a carrot to add to your collection. All webkinz come with a code for the online game and you then get a virtual item the same as what you bought. My daughter loved it and is a huge collector of webkinz. The online game is a safe educational and fun game for children and I highly recommend it. Be warned webkinz can be addictive once you start collecting it is hard to stop! People have complained how they are packaged in bags tightly and the fur, whiskers etc may get a little smushed. They fluff right back up with a little care and if whiskers or clothes ever kinked I dab a little water on to fix to how a like then let dry. Webkinz are small animal comparable to Beany Babies but some are larger and some are smaller so compare dimensions when buying. My daughter has always preferred small slushies so that is fine with us. They do have baby and toddler versions that are bigger and come with the codes for the games but are for younger players. My daughter is 12 and has been playing and collecting since she was 6. Starting to outgrow the game but still goes on periodically. Now she just loves collecting the animals still. They are all very cute and nicely made.
on April 5, 2017
CUTE!! I got this as a little goody for an Easter basket. It's just what I wanted. I won't be needing the Webkinz code so I attached a photo just in case someone wants it.
review image review image
on May 10, 2017
Cute little addition to my daughters easter basket she absolutely loves it. She used the online code to add to her online webkinz collection.
on April 20, 2017
Tiny and cute! My daughter loves it.
on July 5, 2015
Bought these as Easter Presents for my five (5) Grandchildren that range in ages from one (1) year to seven (7) years.
They LOVED these lil critters!!
Will definitely look into buying others.
on April 30, 2017
adorable!
on May 5, 2017
everything was great
on March 11, 2015
My niece wanted this for Christmas and she couldn't have been happier. I don't think she went anywhere without it the whole day. It's super soft and very cute. I worried she would be disappointed that the ears and carrot are sewn on, but she said she didn't care.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question