Webroot Internet Security Complete | Antivirus Software 2022 | 5 Device|1 Year Keycard Delivery for PC/Mac/Chromebook/Android/IOS + Password Manager, Performance Optimizer & Cloud Backup
|List Price:||$79.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$45.00 (56%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- NEVER WORRY about losing important files and photos again! With 25GB of secure online storage, you know your files are safe and sound.
- KEEP YOUR COMPUTER RUNNING FAST with our system optimizer. By removing unnecessary files, it works like a PC tune-up, so you can keep working smoothly.
- Our PASSWORD MANAGER by Last Pass creates, encrypts, and saves all your passwords, so you only have to remember one.
- As the #1 TRUSTED PROVIDER OF THREAT INTELLIGENCE, Webroot protection is quick and easy to download, install, and run, so you don’t have to wait around to be fully protected.
- STAY PROTECTED EVERYWHERE you go, at home, in a café, at the airport—everywhere—on ALL YOUR DEVICES with cloud-based protection against viruses and other online threats.
Customers also search
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.2 x 0.5 x 7.5 inches; 1.13 Ounces
- Item model number : 60309
- Date First Available : September 13, 2013
- Manufacturer : Webroot Software
- ASIN : B00EZKNY8G
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Customer Reviews:
Real-time antivirus protection for PC®, Mac®, Android™ and Chromebook™. Cloud-based Webroot Internet Security Complete protects against the latest malware, phishing scams and cyberattacks without slowing down your computer or conflicting with other apps or software. We continuously analyze and classify billions of apps, files, websites and more so you can bank, shop, and browse online worry-free. Webroot installs in seconds and its rollback technology automatically returns infected device to their original state.
• Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32- and 64-bit). The only issue is not all of these are 32-bit.
• macOS 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, 11
• Chrome OS™
• Android™ version 8 or higher
• iOS® 13 or higher
• Google Chrome® 11 and newer
• Internet Explorer® version 11 and newer (Windows XP IE8)
• Microsoft Edge® (partial support)
• Mozilla® Firefox® version 3.6 and newer
• Safari 5 and newer
• Opera 11 and newer
From the manufacturer
|Webroot Antivirus Protection||Webroot Internet Security Plus||Webroot Internet Security Complete||Webroot Antivirus for PC Gamers|
|Threat and ransomware protection for PCs and Macs||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Lightning-fast scans without interruption||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Always-on security for your identity||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Real-time anti-phishing blocks bad sites||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Firewall and network connection monitor||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Secures your smartphones and tablets||✓||✓|
|Protects account logins and passwords||✓||✓|
|Offers custom-built protection for Chromebook||✓||✓|
|Cleans your device and improves system performance||✓||✓|
|Eliminates traces of online activity||✓||✓|
Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2015
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But I checked, and Webroot is installed, and it even did a scan, so I think I'm protected. And I can click on it and manually scan if I want. That is SO MUCH BETTER than the Norton I just uninstalled, which I was never ever sure was ever doing anything. Every time I ever tried to click on it to check status, I would just get ads.
So in any event, I think I will like Webroot, and hopefully the PTSD from trying to download it will subside eventually!!
I had been using Microsoft Security Essentials since 2013 and felt it left a lot to be desired. Over time my computer began to drag, freeze and crash. Admittedly by the five year mark my tower is antiquated but I know how it operates, I'm comfortable with it and I was loathe to set it aside for a newer model. Suspecting that Microsoft's SE was not covering all the security bases I went in search of a better antivirus software package. I researched different packages, considered the pro's and con's of each product and read reviews. Finally I settled on Webroot's Internet Security Complete. I chose this level of the product because I wanted all the bells and whistles. I didn't want to regret not having additional options at a later date. As the product name indicates I've got the complete package.
Being old school and not completely trustful of online, software downloads I purchased the CD version of Internet Security Complete. The software installed quickly and easily. During installation it ran its first scan and detected four virus threats. My suspicions were confirmed - SE was not protecting me as I'd hoped. Once the threats were removed Internet Security Complete rebooted my system and then ran a Malware scan. Yet another threat was detected. Consider me gobsmacked *and* thrilled by this product's quality and effectiveness. Pairing this software up with CCleaner and a more aggressive anti-malware product I am very optimistic that my antiquated tower might still have some processing life in it yet... hopefully many *years* of smooth operation to come. I can't say enough good things about Webroot's Internet Security Complete. This is definitely 5 star caliber software in my opinion.
Note: Following the instructions at Microsoft's website I disabled SE before installing Internet Security Complete. Here is the link for the details on how to disable/turn off Microsoft Security Essentials... https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/ccdbae46-4b69-472d-ba55-b30dbf5f909c/preventing-the-microsoft-antimalware-service-to-start-automatically?forum=w7itprosecurity