Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 10, 2015
My son's school requires Spanish instruction that goes along with the reading/writing curriculum. Since he's only going into 2nd grade I didn't feel the need to buy him an expensive dictionary. This one is cheap, basic, and small enough for him to carry in his backpack with all his other things.
on September 26, 2015
Very handy! Pretty good, though a small number of translations do not match common usage, they are still correct. Very easy to go back and forth, the first half of the dictionary is Spanish to English words and the second half is English to Spanish, making it very useful.
on July 25, 2016
THS WEBSTER'S ENGLISH SPANISH DICTIONARY WAS OK BUT IT WOULD BE BETTER IF THE SPANISH WORD WOULD BE SPELLED OUT IN SYLLABLES TO HEAR WHAT THE SPANISH WORD SOUNDS LIKE.. THANK YOU, CLARABELLE
on June 3, 2016
This is a very basic dictionary. I bought several of them for our homeschool co-op classes. I use them mostly for dictionary practice. There are a lot of basic words that aren't in there. It's ok.
on April 30, 2017
This Spanish dictionary has been a helpful reference handbook for my daughter's high school Spanish class.
on October 14, 2016
This is extremely useful. It's very small and lightweight, which is convenient. I take it to my Spanish class and it's more than helpful.
on October 18, 2017
This came in handy in Spain. I was able to brush up on the basics so I could sound more like a local and less like a tourist!
on November 18, 2017
Great for high schoolers needing for Spanish class. My daughter loves its small size.
on November 20, 2016
I bought this to help my 11 year old son learn Spanish. So far it has really helped him with his Spanish class.
on August 3, 2016
Has most of the words I need. Spoke Spanish years ago so I like looking up words that I remember but can't remember the meaning.