Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 28, 2017
My son is in his first year of Spanish. He enjoys the class and is getting an A and uses this dictionary so I'm assuming it's ok. He already lost one but it's cheap enough that I didn't mind getting another one. Glad I didn't get a really expensive one. It's also lightweight enough for him to carry around in his backpack.
on June 4, 2014
This is purely a dictionary; for phrases one would have to go to one of the "Spanish for Dummies" books, or something of that nature. However, This book has just about every word you would need in the Spanish language.

I use it quite frequently in communicating with people in Austin, and it has been extremely helpful to me. I do intend to eventually study Spanish at the local Community College; however, in the meantime, this book does facilitate my communication with non-English speaking people.

Recommend this for anyone interested in learning Spanish as an adjunct to other books!
on December 30, 2017
It’s great because you can look up words in both languages. I would have given it 5 stars but it didn’t have the phonetic spellings. It also has too many words that you would not hear in every day conversation.
on August 7, 2013
I found I needed a much more "basic" Spanish/English dictionary for use on my mission trip so did not use this one, but am keeping it for future reference. I probably needed a pocket one, nut did not want super small print. Next time I will find out more specific information of my needs before ordering.
on August 3, 2016
Has most of the words I need. Spoke Spanish years ago so I like looking up words that I remember but can't remember the meaning.
on November 18, 2017
Great for high schoolers needing for Spanish class. My daughter loves its small size.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Purchased this for my sons 9th grade Spanish class, with it and his hard work studying he has straight a's.
on October 19, 2016
This was small and a great price but does not have many basic every day words. For us it was unsuitable to communicate between English speakers and Spanish speakers.
on February 21, 2018
Exactly as described, fast shipment! Thank you
on February 15, 2018
Tiny print, at least to me. Otherwise book is fine.