Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 25, 2016
THS WEBSTER'S ENGLISH SPANISH DICTIONARY WAS OK BUT IT WOULD BE BETTER IF THE SPANISH WORD WOULD BE SPELLED OUT IN SYLLABLES TO HEAR WHAT THE SPANISH WORD SOUNDS LIKE.. THANK YOU, CLARABELLE
on April 30, 2017
This Spanish dictionary has been a helpful reference handbook for my daughter's high school Spanish class.
on November 20, 2016
I bought this to help my 11 year old son learn Spanish. So far it has really helped him with his Spanish class.
on August 3, 2016
Has most of the words I need. Spoke Spanish years ago so I like looking up words that I remember but can't remember the meaning.
on May 22, 2017
Purchased for my daughter for her Spanish 1 class. Nice little book!
on November 22, 2013
I bought this dictionary to complement the spanish learning system I bought. I use it more now to look up words that come to my mind that I would like find in Spanish. Pretty straight forward and easy to use.
on May 24, 2017
It doesn't have enough info. to be helpful. Buy a better one.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Purchased this for my sons 9th grade Spanish class, with it and his hard work studying he has straight a's.
on October 19, 2016
This was small and a great price but does not have many basic every day words. For us it was unsuitable to communicate between English speakers and Spanish speakers.
on March 18, 2015
A handy little dictionary to have, especially if your are a teacher or if you have need of a light weight English-Spanish dictionary for travel. it does not contain every word or phrase but will get you through most situations.