- Series: Webster's New World
- Paperback: 326 pages
- Publisher: Webster's New World; 1 edition (September 10, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764559125
- ISBN-13: 978-0764559129
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.8 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #206,112 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Webster's New World Grant Writing Handbook 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
A superior resource to help your nonprofit win the grants you deserve
In an increasingly competitive nonprofit world, even top organizations struggle to extend their fundraising reach or simply maintain current funding levels. This thorough guide to crafting winning grant applications takes you through the entire processfrom pinpointing the right funding opportunities, to writing persuasive proposals, to following up later.
Practical, reliable, and accessible to seasoned pros and grant-writing greenhorns alike, Websters New World Grant Writing Handbook provides comprehensive coverage of:
- Different types of foundation and corporate grantmakers
- Defining your project, as well as your organizations mission and goals
- Tailoring your applications to each grantmakers interest areas
- Writing convincing letters of inquiry
- Organizing and writing hard-hitting proposals
- Following up on proposals after theyve been submitted
- Effective donor cultivation after proposals have been approved
Featuring sample proposals, letters, and application forms; proposal checklists; a glossary of terms; and many illustrative examples, this complete resource is ideal for any nonprofitwhether youre in a multimillion-dollar university development office or the smallest humanitarian agency.
About the Author