Weck 746 1/5 Liter Tulip Jar, 12.5 Oz - Set of 6
|Price:||$44.78 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MADE IN GERMANY. BPA-FREE, LEAD-FREE, PVC-FREE AND PHTHALATE-FREE. As seen on your favorite food networks and magazines!
- Suitable for water bath, pressure canning, glass can be frozen and baked. Reusable glass jars and BPA free! Wide mouth for easy filling.
- WECK CANNING JARS ARE MADE WITH THICK GLASS TO WITHSTAND BOILING, STERILIZING AND PROCESSING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Glass lids preclude issues with rusting, and the tab on the replaceable rubber ring, when facing downwards, indicates clearly that the seal on the jar is intact.
- NOT JUST FOR CANNING, Weck jars are great for wet and dry food storage. Absolutely gorgeous on your shelf!
- Includes 6 jars, 6 lids, 6 gaskets, and 12 clamps for easy canning
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Weck 746 1/5 Liter Tulip Jar, 12.5 Oz - Set of 6
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GSM Sales||Liquid Emporium||ArtsiHome||GJS Commerce LLC||Premium Vials||Nakpunar|
|Size||12.5 oz||Medium 12.5 Ounces||.75 Liter||1||4 oz w/Gold Lids||4 oz w/Gold Lids|
The most versatile and beautiful preserving jar available today. Use them to serve your products for stunning reactions of your customers! This is the astoundingly popular Tulip jar shape! The Weck company has been successfully providing canning equipment in Europe since 1900. Home canning has become a very popular and healthy way to preserve foods, especially when produce is home-grown, given to you, or available at a farm market in your area. Weck canning systems provide an economical as well as rewarding experience. At the beginning of the last century, the J. WECK Company was founded in Oflingen Germany, at this time they developed and introduced the home-canning method for glass jars. Since then, WECK has made this method popular not only in Germany and Europe, but worldwide. WECK is continually working in the field of home canning research. Specializing in all problems and questions concerning home canning, WECK has continuously developed and improved home-canning methods with the aid of its long experience as well as the constant ideas and innovations of the canning experts at WECK
Top customer reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.