Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wedded in Passion (Stir Sticks & Stilettos)
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on February 18, 2013
Ms. Hines has put alot in this short story in that she has given a history of the main characters. I love love exciting short reads and I've read a few by Ms. Hines. Keep both the long and short ones coming Ms. Hines.
on March 20, 2013
Katy Heely on the night before her big wedding day discovers her groom and her best friend in a sexual situation. She further finds out that this relationship has been going on for some time. Needless to say both the groom and the bff are told off in no uncertain terms and the nuptials are called off. Katy meets a friend from High School on the elevator as she rushes from this charged encounter. Charles Randall had been nondescript and nerdy in High School. He's always loved Katy and of course now he has become a hunk. He offers a more than willing shoulder for her to cry on and of course becomes her salvation. Can be read in one sitting.
on February 14, 2013
I can't get enough of this series! The short stories are enough to hold me over from lunchtime reading, but I want more of the stories! Katy and Charles are explosive in the bedroom as they are true friends to each other. He has always been there for her and she never really saw him as more than her best friend. Katy start to see him as more than a friend when, again, he is there for her when things don't go well. If this is the first story you read in the series, you will want to know that there is so much within these 40 pages, that you won't be disappointed.
on February 21, 2013
What kind of BFF is that! This book is so on point and shows how scandalous and desperate some people are. But the saying is TRUE ..... "God don't like ugly"....one door closed and a much better one opened.
on August 23, 2013
"Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you...When you think everything's okay and everything's going right...And life has a funny way of helping you out when...You think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up...In your face..."- Alanis Morrissette

This is the only way I could describe the events in this story and I loved every minute of it :)
on July 18, 2013
I enjoyed the sweet love story of old friends connecting once they realize they have always loved each other, it just takes something big to make one realize it the most. Nice short and sweet which makes me go back and buy more from the author!
on October 15, 2013
Pouting I am sad that the story has ended so soon. Ms. Hines this is not fair at all. We need it longer. I didn't ask for shorts, your teasing us. So love Charlie and Katherine story just wish it was more.
on April 17, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book- it was warm romantic and a little surprising. I like Ms. Hines writing style & appreciate that she didn't repeat herself every page. I look forward to reading more by her.
on February 19, 2013
A story that did not disappoint. Short and satisfying. If Ms Hines were to develop this story into a novel I would definitely read it. Even though I know how the story ends I would thoroughly enjoy reading more about these characters...especially Katy's mom.
on April 4, 2013
I thought this was well written. Char finally got to live his dream and Katy was able to find herself. Do not give up your whole self for anybody. So glad she was able to recover.