Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 504 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 544 reviews
on March 17, 2015
Cute card box for the price. As other reviewers have said, the box is rather flimsy. Easy solution: trace the bottom of the box onto a sheet of cardboard, cut out the square you traced, and put it in the bottom of the box. Easy and fast to do (easier than popsicle sticks as someone else suggested), and it adds instant stability and form to the box. When cards are added, the square also keeps them from making the bottom bulge. For the price of this one-time-use box, I am satisfied.
on March 24, 2017
It's cardboard.. I'm aware of that! But it does the job and I couldn't pass up the price ^_^ Added vinyl letters, self adhesive rhinestones, a thank you ribbon, and roses! I used a hot glue gun for the ribbon and the roses. Happy with the way it turned out!
on August 16, 2015
Not strong but does the job for a card box for one night. I reinforced and decorated mine with card stock paper anyway. It's the exact size of the sides of the box so the only cutting I had to do was for the slit in the top. With that it did it's job, looked pretty and collected cards for one night!
on May 25, 2015
I placed thicker cardboard into the bottom of the box to stop it from collapsing and make it more durable. Had their names and Wedding date added in Vinyl lettering and topped it off with a Beautiful Bow. Their Colors were black and red and this box was perfect for their special day!
review image
44 comments| 90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2016
Nice box, but it is flimsy & requires reinforcing. It's about as thin as a greeting card and just as bendable. I used packing tape to secure the bottom so it stayed in the box shape, then added a piece of thick cardboard inside large enough to cover the base. This prevents it from collapsing. Then I sealed the box shut and weighed it done with some rhinestones. It is very lightweight. Once done, it was perfect! For the price, you can't beat it!
review image review image
on June 13, 2017
For the value, it worked for us! It is very inexpensive so if you need a quick alternative this would be the way to go. It is made quite flimsy though, so I would recommend taping the bottom or somehow getting the walls sturdier. The day after our reception, the wind was insane, and everything on our cart went flying. When we tried to pick up the box, the bottom kept falling open, and things kept falling out. Luckily nothing was lost, but it would be for those moments that reinforcing it would be a good idea. It's a lot larger than I thought it was going to be - so again, for a quick fix, this will do the trick. At least it was easy to breakdown quick and store it flat!
on February 26, 2016
I couldn't decide between 3 or 4 stars, but I think 3 is probably right. It's a really pretty box that will work for my cards at my wedding in July. I will have to add something heavy to the bottom like others have suggested. It is so thin, I was being careful trying to set it up and it still ripped a little at the one corner. So be very, VERY careful. The cardboard is just so, so thin. I will have to tape it too. Wish it would have been a little better but I'll still use it. Sometimes you can find things on here that are cheap yet still are good quality... unfortunately this isn't one of them. I would still order it if you are on a budget, it's not too bad. I will tape it. I don't see the point of spending much more on an item like this unless you really want it to wow people with a card holder.
on March 27, 2017
For the price the box is nice. We used it for my parents' 50th anniversary party. It looked nice and worked well. We added a bow on top for added fanciness. Make sure to bring clear tape to secure the sides otherwise they gap open, but we were prepared for it so it wasn't a big deal.
on April 8, 2017
I actually purchased this item for my sister for her up coming wedding. She absolutely loves it. It has the two heart theme which match other decorate cards in her wedding. This is the only place that I was able to find it. It is durable and special for her perfect day. The slit in the top is just the perfect size for her guess to place the cards in smoothly. The only thing that will complete this item is if the matching cards actually came with it.
on March 17, 2014
This box is everything youd expect from a cardboard card box. Its larger than a similar one ive had, which was a nice plus. (That other one has lasted for years now full of spirits from ex boyfriends past) I bought this one for my friends wedding shower and Im sure it will do just fine if she wants to keep it for the wedding as well.

You definitely need a little extra support for this little guy if there is going to be much movement, but for the most part- it works just fine.